16. 'Wound'.

Mixelle was sleepy, it was late at night and she shared the same room as her father, Seraina was off for a photoshoot trip while he was left with his daughter who always tagged along regardless.

"You gonna show me that sore?" Mick asked, she had completely forgotten about that, she sighed, "Yeah after my shower," she said, grabbing her clothes and heading to the shower which was inside their room.

The room was small, but good enough, a small kitchen, a little lounge, two beds and a bathroom.

Mick flicked through his phone in the meantime, knees tucked up as he sat on the couch.

When she left the bathroom, she was in shorts and a singlet, she walked over, bracing herself.

She sighed and sat beside him, patting his knee gently, he looked over, looking at her thighs and feeling his heart fall out of his ass as he saw her wounds.

Large deep, red and angry looking cute were on her thighs, he could see a word carved in as well, 'fatty'.

He was speechless, he stuttered and blinked slowly a few times before he looked at her, she looked kind of shy.

He, despite his back killing him, crawled over and hugged her tightly, rocking her side to side as he sighed, gently stroking her damp hair.

"It's all going to be okay..." He whispered, pulling back to see she had tears now dropping from her eyes, he wiped them away and looked down at her thighs, there were red rings around the sores, as if they were irritated.

"What did you use?" He asked, "Box cutter..." She whispered, "Oh baby..." He sighed, he knew what would help, he got up, grabbed a small, clear looking gel that would kill bacteria if any were to enter.

"It won't hurt, promise," he said and made her put her legs over his lap, he gently squeezed the bottle, one drop into each cut that was large enough.

"We got it, all done, see?" He smiled softly, placing plasters over them.
"Daddy, I'm sorry..." She murmured, "Don't be sorry, it's okay..." He said and kissed her forehead, "Just some stuff going on... It'll all be okay," he sighed and held her hand.

"I love you," she smiled, "I love you too, more than words could explain."