7. Lessons in session.

Mick played with his guitar, letting it squeal and allowing the sound to ring out as he played the Dr. Feelgood guitar solo.

He noticed his daughter Mixelle laying dramatically in front of his old strat, he chuckled and watched her as she puffed her lips out and sighed, her hair flying around like mad.

"What's up?" He asked, she sat up at the sound of his voice, she rested her head against his strats neck.

"What ya doin?" He asked, smiling as she walked over to him.
"Daddy," she pouted, "Yes?" He asked, picking her up and chuckling as she pressed her pouting face to his.

"Daddy... Me want," she said, "You want what?" He chuckled at how slow their conversations were, but they were always cute, "Play," she said, "You want to play?" He asked, she nodded, "Like?" He asked, "Like you! You cool!" She said, three years old and had a speech issue but they always found it cute how she pieced random words together.

"Yeah baby? That so?" He chuckled, "Mm!" She hummed and nodded, "I think I could put something together, maybe we could play at home," he smiled, she giggled and nodded her head so he kissed her forehead and let her sit beside him.

"That's adorable," Nikki said, "I know," Mick said and rubbed her tummy making her giggle as she smiled brightly.

"Daddy, mine!" She said and grabbed his hand, "Yours?" He smiled, "My daddy! Mine!" She repeated making them coo, "Aww," they awed making Mick chuckle, "My baby," he said, she giggled and nuzzled his hand as he let her play with it.

For some reason she was fascinated in his calluses, sometimes he would feel her gently bite his fingers or she would interlock their hands as best as she could, which always made everyone coo.

One particular move to get comfortable and he felt like hot lava splurred down his back, he closed one eye and winced, gritting his teeth harshly.

He than felt his daughter move, she got behind him and rubbed his back making him chuckle softly.

"What are you doing?" He smiled, "Back, owies," she said and massaged his back, it was actually quite nice, gentle and took some pain away.

"You're a great masseuse," he said, letting her use her thumbs to gently rub at his shoulder blades, "Hey, where'd you learn how to do this?" He asked, "Bugs Bunny!" She said making them chuckle, "Really?" He smiled, "Uh huh! Daffy had the big man jump on his back and Bugs had the pretty lady!" She told him, "Daffy is unlucky," Nikki smiled, "Yeah! Bugsy is smart!" She giggled, "Yeah, sure is," Vince chuckled.

"And, and than Bugsy sometimes gets caught and they has to fight," she hummed as she rubbed her thumb down her fathers spine, "Yeah, that's right, sweetie," Tommy said, "I like lion! He sounds funny!" She giggled.

"Yeah? You like lion the most?" Nikki asked, "Mhm, he... He... Do the funny noise," she smiled, giggling as her father was chuckling.

"How many lumps? 3 or 4!" She giggled and jumped around making them smile at the cute little girl.

"And then! Then Bugsy goes bam!" She giggled and whacked the air with an Imaginary hammer, "Yeah, Bugsy is clever," Tommy said, "Mhm, and... Wabbit season," she said and went back to massaging her father, "Duck season! Wabbit season!" Nikki chuckled, "Remember... Um... The thingy...?" She asked her father, "The thingy?" He chuckled, "Yeah! Remember... When the bad man thought Bugsy was sexy!" She giggled.

"Isn't she wovewy?" Mick chuckled, "Elmer Fudd," Nikki smiled, "Yeah! He naughty," she giggled, "Yeah he's very very naughty!" Tommy said, "Shhh, be vewy vewy quiet... I'm hunting daddy!" She said and hugged her dad from the side making them chuckle, "Ah! Yah got me!" He said making her squeal as she giggled and cuddled up to his neck.

"Got ya!" She smiled brightly, "Blegh," he said, sticking his tongue out and pretending to be dead making them chuckle.

"Nooo, daddy," she giggled and kissed his cheek, "I have been revived," he gasped making her laugh.

"Daddy, when do I go to school?" She asked, "Two more years, yet darling," he said, "What's school like?" She asked, "Well," he chuckled, glaring at the boys who all shook their heads with frowns.

"For you, it'll start easy, than it'll get harder," he smiled, "Like... But daddy I thought things were hard and then they got easy?" She asked, "Mhm, but school fluctuates," he said, "It whaty whaty what what?" She asked making them chuckle.

"Goes up and down," he said, hearing Tommy snicker, "Oh shut up," Mick scoffed.
"Basically, you might be asked 8+8, until you know how to do that, it's hard, than it gets easier, once you got it, you'll get harder work, understand?" He asked, "16!" She said, "Yeah, clever girl," he smiled and tickled her chin.

"Gimme more! Fun!" She giggled, he chuckled and they wrote some random questions down, "Pretty please, can I has that?" She asked, holding her hand out to take the pen off of Nikki, he passed it down and she knelt down on the floor, scribbling the answers as she looked at the work.

"Daddy?" She asked, "Yeah?" He yawned, "I done, see?" She asked showing him, he looked at it and damn, she got it all right.

"How do you know how to do three digit and four digit math?" He asked, "Cause... I know dat one means times, so 8x9 is 72, that one there is plus! So it's 8+9 is 17 and division is how many you divide by, I learnt that weird thing from your work stuffs" she said pointing at the division symbol, "Than this one is like, if we got rid of the drummer, we'd have a stable life!" She joked making them all laugh.

"Nasty!" Tommy chuckled, "Well, I heard you all says it, you is all says it," she shrugged, "She's not wrong," Mick said, chuckling when Tommy gasped and held his chest, "Rude!" He chuckled.

"You're smart," Mick smiled and ruffled her hair, "I lost brain cells, reading this stuffs," she said, hopping down and going to find it while they chuckled at what she said, she came back with Tommy's drum scores, "Oh we all lose brain cells with that," Mick said, "Yeah, Tommy?" She asked walking over and showing him, he explained it to her and she blinked a few times, they chuckled as she looked extremely confused, "No... Me stick to guitar thanks," she said making them laugh.