42. His strong koo

~*✿*✿*✿*~

~*✿*✿*✿*~

Numb. That was what Taehyung was feeling at that moment. Swollen bloody red eyes puffy cheeks having traces of dried tears, motionlessly staring at Jungkook sleeping on the bed.

"He was not only abused physically but faced sexual harassment too."

The psychologist's words were still fresh in his mind, haunting him alive. He can't believe it. His koo was abused physically mentally and sexually. His koo was suffering, he was broken.

His koo was broken.

Oh how he wished all these to be a lie. How he wished his koo never suffered from any kind of pain. But Jungkook has faced the worst.

Jungkook was tortured by someone. That someone who wanted to take advantage of his koo. How can anyone think of hurting that pure soul? Just one look at his innocent face and anyone would feel protectiveness and urge to hide the boy from the cruel world.

And that monster tried to ruin him. Ruin his innocence, his purity from his filthy tainted self. Only god knows how much his koo has tolerated in the past. Only god knows how Jungkook survived after all the tortures he was going through.

If only Taehyung had met Jungkook sooner, maybe he could have saved his baby from his traumatic past. He doesn't care if he had to live his life in guilt of causing an accident with Jungkook, at least his koo has been safe, protected, happy and loved with him.

His inside was crushing recalling how his Jungkook fainted in his arms crying hysterically, shaking like a leaf in sheer terror he was feeling begging Taehyung to save him and take away the pain.

He was crying along with his koo. It shattered him into pieces seeing his Jungkook wailing miserably in his embrace. The boy cried and cried until he couldn't take anymore stress and went limp in his arms.

That time Taehyung felt the most helpless man in the world who couldn't even do anything except for staring at his baby crying in his arms, miserably.

It pained him more. As if it's him who was going through the pain instead of Jungkook.

A frown of displeasure made its way on jungkook's face, finding himself uncomfortable and cold without the familiar heavy warm body above him. With a little difficulty he opened his aching eyes.

With blurry vision he examined the surrounding and an audible gasp left his mouth finding himself in an unfamiliar room. Before he could freak out more the white ceiling got replaced by his taehyung's handsome face visibly bringing peace to his restless heart.

"Tae." He mumbled raising his arms and draping them around Taehyung's neck, pulling him closer.

The older kissed his forehead before pressing his forehead with his, big hands caressing the sides of jungkook's waist with his big hands.