45. Where's the necklace

~♪•♪•♪°✿°✿°♪•♪•♪~

~♪•♪•♪°✿°✿°♪•♪•♪~

Jungkook gasped, opening his eyes wide. He was panting hard for someone who just got up from sleep. Not only was his breathing abnormal but his heart was pounding crazily under his ribcage.

His body was trembling terribly, tears uncontrollably pouring out his eyes draining his cheeks. He anxiously covered his neck with his shaking hands, searching for Taehyung with blurry vision.

He needs his Taehyung, badly.

He choked out a sob, helplessly hugging his knees tightly trying to provide much needed comfort to himself. But to no avail. His heart was still pounding dreadfully as his mind kept replaying the nightmare before his open eyes.

It was the worst nightmare he had until now.

The unknown man was trying to force himself on him, biting and scratching his neck and arms like an animal. The same memory he got in the hospital that day.

Jungkook rushed to the washroom feeling utterly disgusted and dirty. Even the glimpse of the nightmare was making him want to throw up. And he did. He puked and puked until nothing came out of his stomach and his body slumped against the wall lifelessly.

His eyes lifelessly stared at the ceiling. Why him? What has he even done to get such terrifying nightmares? Why do they feel so real? As if.. as if that has happened to him in reality. Why every time that same unknown man appears in his dreams and forces him?

Was it all related to his past life? What was his past?

Jungkook gathered himself and crawled under the shower head turning it on with his trembling hands. The cold water pours upon his curled body similar to his heart pouring out all of misery and anguish through his eyes in the form of the tears.

While Taehyung entered their room with a glowing face expecting to see his baby the first thing he couldn't. Unconsciously a his lips molded into a pout dragging his feet near the bed.

He thought he would surprise his booboo bunny wifey by coming home earlier than usual.

He roamed his eyes all around the room and his pout only intensified not finding his fluffy bunny anywhere. He lazily removed the coat and untied the necktie from his body.

He was about to remove his shoes too when his ears caught the sound of running water from the bathroom. His eyes sparkled and the pout vanished in the blink of an eye, mind interpreting his koo was taking a bath.

In a snap he got rid of his shoes and socks rushing towards the bathroom, fingers unbuttoning his shirt's buttons in haste, throwing it behind on the floor. He grinned, finding the door open.

"Koo hubby is hom- BABY!!" He shouted as soon as his gaze landed on his koo.

Jungkook raised his head from his knees, his bloodshot eyes brimming with tears and bluish lips wobbling after seeing his Taehyung in front of him.