Reject rejection

Reject rejection

Bakugo and Naruto were both in the alleyway together and alone, nobody was close by to hear them.

"WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THAT PIECE OF SHIT ALPHA!? DEKU SHOULDN'T BE ANYTHING WORTH YOUR TIME! HE HIS QUIRKLESS!" Bakugo told Naruto.

Naruto pov

Tears were Streaming Down my face, I couldn't believe my alpha Would say something like that to my best friend.

Izuku was my BFF, he was a Alpha, I never saw him capable of being my mate but as my best friend but I could not believe my own mate would treat izuku that cruel.

Izuku had always told me about him being bully at school but Told me the names of who they were doing it too.

It was breaking my heart, "How could you say that to him? Izuku is my best friend! May I remind you? I am awesome Quirkless too?"

Bakugo pov

I got angry when he said that but not because he was Quirkless but Rather he was standing up to a worthless alpha.

I Forced naruto to the wall and kept both my hands on each side so naruto wouldn't be able to run away.

"Now let me make this clear to you, I don't care that you are quirkless, but What goes on with me and that alpha is not your concern, Remember I am your alpha And what I say goes!" I told him as despite him being my mate, he does owe me respect.

a moment of silent

I smirk thinking my mate finally gets it, I was about to kiss him but then Naruto pushed me away, My hands were still on the walls, Naruto look very upset at me.

Naruto pov

I was hurt when he said that, Is how could my own alpha say something like that?

"I may be your mate but you do not have to say but you have no right to say What goes in our relationship, I was bully by many at my school for not having a Quirk just like izuku but None of them, not even the worst ones Would tell me to kill myself or Destroy my stuff, you say you want to be a hero But you pick on innocent people who are weaker than you, You're no hero to me, What you did to my best friend makes you a villain."

I couldn't stand hiding what I feel about what he did to my best friend izuku.

Bakugo pov

I felt this pain in my gut. As I could feel our mate bond weekening, I started a feel sick.

I started a growl as I was getting angry by that feeling, "How dare you say that? I am your and only yandere alpha, You are my mate! Omega! Boyfriend and Later down the Road husband as you We're destined to be mine alone even before you conceive in your DAM MOTHER WOMB!"

I saw my mate hurting, I could feel our mate bond weakening to Whole another level as I felt horrible as the pain was getting worse in my whole entire body now.

No... No he better not say it, I was worried as the paint could get a lot worse if naruto say Those dam words.

Naruto pov

I never felt so hurt by my own mate, how could he Bring up my own mother like that?

Bakugo No she's only been dead for a Few weeks not even a full month yet But he had crossed the line.

It was obvious now he was showing his true colors, I could see he Shaking nervously And most likely it's because he realizes he caught.

I don't want to be with someone like him, He had crossed the line with me and I was not going to forgive him.

"I... Omega Naruto, Hereby reject you Bakugo as my mate and alpha!" I told him and it did hurt me because I never thought this would happen in my life.

Suddenly bakugo puke out blood Any collapse on to the floor.

"What happened? Are you ok?" I ask cause I did not expect this.

He raised his head up and looked at me with dark bloody pink eyes, His eyes were full of hatred and anger towards at me.

I got scared as I tried to ran but he grabbed my leg And I fall onto the ground, looking back at him as he Is look more dangerous by the second.

Bakugo pov

There is nothing more painful than a omega Rejecting me, It truly does cost pain to me as I fell like my insights were about to explode, The mate bond had truly been broken in this lifetime, my heart broke, I lost all reason to continue on living, if Couldn't have Naruto as my mate then nobody will.

"I reject your rejection!" I told him as I attack and knock him out.

I was gonna take Naruto somewhere or nobody would find us.

Unknown pov

I could feel him as his Beautiful smell with close by, " It looks like the yandere alpha hunt begin again."

To be continued

Can any of you guess who this one is?

Guest right and shout out your name in next chapter.