going in heat

I hope you're all excited for this next chapter but quick WARNING ⚠

This chapter will contain sex and smut, yaoi as this time it's keigo x Naruto.

If you are not interested, please skip this chapter.

going in heat

Keigo pov

I was angry at shigaraki, This was just great, I had to explain to him that we were going into heat now, "Shigaraki This is all your fault!"

I turn around to see my baby bird confused, "Wait did I say that out loud?:

Naruto nodded, "Yes you did."

"I'm sorry that we have to go through this. But you and I are going through our first heat cycle," I said as naruto was confused.

I had to explain as it was time for Naruto to understand, "After the omega, which is you have sex for the first time It triggers the heat cycle, Any of the yandere close by to you Would cause them to go into heat as well."

The look on Naruto's face could tell he was starting to understand But there was still things I had to tell him, "Our bodies began to heat up and sweat, we start craving for our mate as we crave to the other pleasure."

Naruto look uncountable, "keigo, I understand but I don't want to do this, I'm not rea... AAAHHHHH!"

I watch my poor baby bird scream in pain, he his fell onto his knees and his hands were on his crotch, "w... wh... why am I hurting?"

Seeing Naruto in this type of pain only made me sick to my stomach, I got down to my knees and help my baby bird relax.

"What goes on with you is when your on heat, You can suffer in pain as your body Is craves for the alpha, This is one of the reasons why I did not wanted to have sex with you right away when I found you, I didn't want you to truly feel like I was controlling you, I wanted you to truly be happy and I wanted you to be ready when would mate for the first time," I explain.

Naruto look at me with a sad look on his face, "So I have to do this then, Alright please have your way with me, Just please be gentle with my body."

I watch as my baby bird closes his eyes and took off his shirt, I took off mine as well But then I said, "no."

I wrap my arms and wings around him for Comfort, "Please look at me?"

Naruto raises head up and slowly open his eyes, "I know this might be hard after what shigaraki did to you but No matter what i'm not going to take advantage of you or hurt you, I will help you get through this and make you feel as safe as I can."

I picked up my little baby bird and took him to the shower. Where I turn on the cold water, The cold ice water would help our bodies cool down from the heat.

I took off our boxer shorts And sit down and relax with my Baby bird, "I will do whatever makes you comfortable and if not, I will help you make it comfortable, So tell me what do you want to do first?"

Naruto pov

I knew keigo was willing to do anything it takes to help me go through this heat cycle of our.

I was sitting on his legs as my head was on his chest, I look at him as the water was coming down on us.

"How about...? hmm? Well... I think a kiss we can start first," I said as I wanted to go something simple and something we had done before.

Kissing wasn't anything different as we had already done that many times before, keigo came over to my face and gave me one on the forehead then one on my cheek, After a moment he gave one on my lips and slowly put his tongue in.

I allow his tongue to take his Tongue to take full dominant,  I close my eyes And allow him to have his fun.

Keigo Was a completely different kisser from shigaraki, keigo Had someone's kind and compassionate unlike the other two Who had hatred and felt like they could do whatever they wanted to me.

When the kiss finally broke, keigo lay me down on the water, " Your body is still overheating, I don't want you to get a cold, All of this cold water should help you."

I nodded my head as I relax with all the cold water around me to help my skin to cool down.

I took a deep breath as keigo was on top on me and give me hickey's over my neck, Going down to my chest and slowly giving me butterfly kisses, He was so gentle with each kiss he put on my body.

Going down my six pack as he kiss each of my six abs, Until he made it down to my cock, "I know this part of your body is hurting the most, It will soon stop Once I give it what it needs from me.

I felt keigo hand took hold of my rock hard cock And slowly suck it, his mouth was so warm, His tongue knew what to do as I soon i felt so relaxed, I release myself into his mouth and giving him all mine cum he wants.

my body was trying to cool down from the heat I was in but I still needed keigo to do more, "Please keigo, I need you inside of me."

Keigo pov

I knew it was probably just the hormones of being and heat but Naruto was asking for it And I will give him it but not hard.

I lifted my baby bird back up in my arms as The cold water was all over on him, "Don't worry Like I promise I'll be gentle, How about I slowly put it in? And then let it stay in there until you're ready for me to Thrust myself inside of you?"

Naruto nodded, "Okay i'm ready, please my alpha bird, Make me feel as all the happy times we had in previous lives."

I nodded as I slowly slide my dick inside of Naruto, Once it was completely inside of my baby bird, I give it around 7 minutes Before I started thrusting my cock inside of him.

Naruto pov

The way how he thrust was so good as it was not like anything that shigaraki Wasn't doing to me, keigo Knew how to go in and out but It was slower and not jamming himself inside of me, It was comfortable and it made me blush.

My head was relaxing on keigo shoulders as I was moaning in pleasure.

Eventually I felt his warm cum release inside of me, "oh yes keigo, This feels so good."

This lasted for at least another 12 minutes, My body felt it went back to normal as I was Laying down on keigo his glory.

The cold water was still hitting us as it felt nice, It was almost like being in a waterfall.

Keigo pov

I slowly fell asleep after laying down, It was only a while later I woke up, I looked down at myself and saw my baby bird sucking my cock.

"Naruto? Why are you giving me a blow job?" The moment I asked that question the moment I released myself into my baby bird's mouth.

Naruto swallow it all up, When he spit out my cock and lick his lips right in front of me, he smiled, "Sorry, I was just hungry."

I chuckled as I got up and turn off the cold water, " Let's get clean up, com on my baby Bird."

I put on some hot water and scrub Both of us. and then after that i got ourselves dried up And got our clothes on.

Coming out of the bathroom, Naruto Uncle was sitting at the table Looking surprise, " I know you do did and I don't want to hear it please don't."

"I plan on not to," I said as I got me an naruto back into bed.

I went to get a juice box and some crackers for my baby bird and I as We were both hungry from Being in our first heat cycle.

Naruto pov

It might have just been all that heat I was in but it was nice, It may take a while for me to heal from that horrible experience from shigaraki but as long I have keigo I be happy.

To be continued