happy ending

happy ending

In japan was truly a peaceful place.

Well not always there are villains but there's also heroes that protect the innocent.

Keigo was still number two pro hero, he even Though he was now in Is thirties after the decade past since the wedding.

Naruto Was a kind good stay home dad, He wore a beautiful blue camona that had birds on it.

He took care of their five little miracles.

raven their first born daughter, She just look like her grandmother, Is she always love dressing up in dark clothes.

They're second first born son was name robin, He had big dreams of wanting to become a hero just like his father.

Altair What's there third born child and son, He wanted to be a famous chef and cook But he also love flying a lot.

Arden Was there a fourth child and son, He was born Lighting flash quirk Is that made him super fast.

Haruto Was there fifth and last child and son, he was born Quirkless Unlike all the others that had bird Quirk abilities.

All the other siblings were protected of him and did not want him to get hurt or bully.

Naruto Couldn't have been more happy how his children treat their youngest Is sibbling.

Naruto pov

My life was truly perfect, I truly had what I wanted in life that I thought I once lost of my Parents I only just wonder what they would be thinking of me now?

Up in heaven

Minato pov

"Looks like our baby boy has find happiness," I said as I was so worried when I first came to haven't knowing. I could not protect my son anymore.

Kushina pov

I nodded as I agree and I felt the same way, It only pain me knowing we were forced to watch all the bad things to happen to naruto But now it was all over.

The end

Sorry that this chapter was short but I honestly was right to end this. And I hope you all did truly enjoy this fan fiction