Explain more, please

Last chapter was nothing more but the back story with the yandere Alphas now Is everyone is going to have to explain to Naruto what's next.

Also at the end of this chapter there is a vote

Explain more, please

Naruto pov

It was actually amazing that I had in my past life to be a prince although I didn't fully truly believe it But it was to be a possibility if my uncle and pro hero We're both telling me this.

"Okay look that's amazing story but what does it have to do now? Uncle Are you trying to tell me that bakugo are hawks are two out of the yandere Alphas I have then why would bakugo  attack me and try to kill me then? seriously it made no sense," I told them both because I wanted to know.

Nagato pov

I know how much poor nephew has Questions as I wanted to Is explained everything to him, He deserves to know but I was hoping I didn't Had to be the one to do it.

I took a deep breath and start to explain, "well to explain everything from the beginning, you and your alpha's Each have a unique scent it's base off of the personality you have like Is when you told me bakugo smell Spicy, That was probably because of his temper he had, hawks you told me he smell like Preening oils."

Hawks pov

I smile big, "I smell like Preening oils? I truly do smell like a real bird."

Naruto pov

I roll my eyes as the Smell of Preening oils Was now a normal smell to me.

I look back at my uncle as I wanted to hear the rest.

Nagato pov

"Yes well anyway, That's how they're able to find you, Your wisker marks also give it away of you are, That is how in every life mate bond starts, It affects your yandere alpha mate in Several ways, if your relationship with your mate bond grows stronger then the yandere Alpha Can you become more stronger and even develop a evolve version of their quirk, Strengthen everything else improves as well like strength and health, It can also be seen when their eyes flash pink."

I explained as naruto now had the face of looking like he was understanding all of this now.

Naruto did ask, "umm? But what happens if the bond grows weaker or the Omega rejection their alpha?"

I got scared as I saw hawks Looking Eyes Is directly at naruto and he look piss as his wings Push narto closer to him.

I started freaking out, "NO! PLEASE HAWKS! NARUTO DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING ABOUT REJECTION YOU! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!"

I got on my knees as naruto confused as He was looking at hawks who quickly smiled, "Oh there's nothing to worry, Mr uzumaki Raise your head up high I just wanted to make sure my baby bird is Comfortable."

I got back onto the couch And sigh in relief.

Hawks pov

I was actually mad hearing those words coming out of Naruto mouth, I had no intention on hurting him as I did understand why Naruto was asking that you know what he did to bakugo, Despite I don't know why naruto did rejective him It only made it easier for me because now I didn't have to challenge him for Naruto.

The rejection was the most painful part as I had felt it in some of my past lives, The rejection can truly cause pain, It's a painful feeling that is combined from all our past lives of pain and suffering Is all Come and hurt a yandere alpha, Our eyes flash into a bloody pink, In a way it feels like our omega had betrayed and hurt, It can cause so much emotional damage it can fill a yandere alpha up with hatred and upset and break mind.

Granted it can be taken back if the omego It takes it back And except but that would take a lot of work, bakugo Had done it because he lost hope and could not live, However it gives them a new purpose, kill their mate and take to the afterlife with them.

If I hadn't got there in time, me and Who ever was the third yandere mate Both of us would have had died around with in two years as without our mate we yandere alphas don't live long after the omega dies and then the reincarnation would start all over again.

I watch as my baby bird Uncle Had explained everything I thought about.

I could see my baby bird face went pale.

Naruto pov

Now I understand why bakugo Was willing to kill us both, He couldn't live the fact that I rejected him, I put him through so much pain throughout all his past lives he went through.

He probably got that new evolve explosive Quirk From me rejecting him.

Hawks Must have been closed by the smell me and was able to find me in time, But now I was his and of course he would need me.

Nagato pov

I guess that was enough information, My nephew had learned enough and had to take it all in.

I know it must be a lot for him to handle but I couldn't just Put himself in danger again as I was worried.

Hawks pov

I decided to get up, "So tell me? Nagato, How long do you think it's going to take? Until we get my baby bird stuff pack up?"

I wanted to take my baby bird home as soon as I could.

Nagato pov

I gasp, "hawks please, Don't take away my nephew so soon, He's all I have left, He still needs me."

Hawks pov

I just gave off a soft smile, "I'm not taking him away but he is going to stay close To make sure I know he's safe, Why not we talked in the other room for a moment?"

Naruto pov

I was scared because now I was wondering. Was I really about to be taken away?

I watched the two go to the guest room to speak and after a few minutes they both came out.

They already made the decision

To be continued

Should naruto go and live with hawks yes or no?