im what?

im what?

Hawks pov

I had a big smile on my face as I was happy to say, "great news baby bird, I convince your Uncle so your moving to my place."

Looking at naruto and he did what any normal omega would do, he fainted.

I turn my head over to his uncle, "um? Does he do this a lot?"

Nagato shook his head, "he only did this once before, now please Don't use another feather on me."

I started laughing, "You know I was playing around, after all Is two hundred feathers never hurt."

Nagato went pale and Fainted on the floor.

I look down with an eyebrow race, " Does everyone in my Omega family Have this habit of fainted?"

Looking over back at the guest room. I did nothing more really but just use one feather.

I was only playing around, I was able to convince him before using it.

I started packing out what belonged to my mate and Left my phone number On the table as I took my mate and his stuff.

Naruto pov

I woke up after fainting realizing I was going to move in with hawks.

What was going through in my head right before I faint was im what?

I got my head up and not even realizing as I started to talk, "ok look hawks i...?"

I certainly realized I was in a completely different room and it was not my living room.

Looking around I was in a bed that was circle shape, A large cage that surrounded it and curtains.

I slowly peek my head out. And so I was in a completely new bedroom with my stuff from old room was here.

 And so I was in a completely new bedroom with my stuff from old room was here

(Ok, imagine the room a bit more colorful and bird Themes)

"Where the heck am I?" I asked myself but before I knew it The door open and it was none other than hawks wearing a white T-shirt and white boxer shorts.

"Good to see you're up baby bird, do you like your new bedroom?" Hawks ask me as I was confuse.

"Umm...? Why is there a cage over my bed?" I ask cause this made no sense to me.

Hawks chuckled, "It's a bird cage, I always love sleeping in my little cage after a long day."

I get that hawks is Is technically part bird because of his quirk But still is he this obsess with birds?

"So you have one in your bedroom too? Is your home decorated with bird themes?" I ask as he Sit down right next to me.

"You do you know this is also my room right?" Hawks ask and I gulp.

"Wait hold on what!?" I said as I was surprised as we were always sharing a bedroom?

Hawks pov

I smile, I kind of found it funny when Naruto when his eyes opened up wide for me to see that beautiful blue.

Seeing my baby bird It was truly beautiful and I was only wondering what he was going look like once he was completely grown.

I wonder if Naruto was going to become more masculine or Feminute When he grown But either way he was going to become a very beautiful omega.

"What you think I was going to be sleeping alone with how my baby bird by my side?" I asked as he just got uncomfortable look.

Naruto pov

"This makes me feel very uncomfortable, can I have my own room?" I asked cause I was not going to be sharing a bird cage with anyone.

Hawks shook his head, "Now you have nothing to worry about me, I'm not gonna try anything funny with you at less not now."

Hearing those words I once again fainted as always.

Hawks pov

"Dane naruto don't you ever stop faint around me?" I asked myself that as as I got naruto back into bed.

It was getting late and had decided to Go to bed with my baby bird for the night.

"Goodnight Naruto," I said as I wrapped my wings around him then I fell asleep.

To be continued

Tell me something guys do you think Hawks is loves playing around with Naruto with Surprising him a lot?