Safe and sound at last

Naruto pov

I woke up with a bright light as I was Wondering was I dead?

I tried to get up but I felt a pair of Is large red wings around me,  I started to feel two arms as well holding me in place.

"What the?" I said as I quickly got flip over on to my Stomach and I was facing none other than keigo.

Keigo face Was a little bit bruise and had a scar on his cheek, Is his eyes started to tear up. "My baby bird! Your up!"

I felt his arms and wings wrap around me tighter, I certainly heard another voice, "Are you trying to choke my nephew?"

I turn my head and saw my uncle, I tear up as he also gave me a hug.

"Uncle? Keigo?" I started crying as I was so  relieved to know I was keigo was all right and with me again.

Later

All three of us were sitting at a table in the room, me and keigo Is we're wolfing light blue shirts and shorts.

I had a juice box and some crackers, "where were you? what happened to you? I remember seeing you in a completely different form when you were about to fought shigaraki

I had a juice box and some crackers, "where were you? what happened to you? I remember seeing you in a completely different form when you were about to fought shigaraki."

Keigo Look down in depress but then look at me, "When you are taking away, Is a bounce of villains kept me from getting to you, a fall out war blow up the city as We were all trying to help, I was tracking you down through our mate bond, I was feeling what you were going through, So I decided to use mine new quirk that allow me to transform into what you saw."

"But what about the fight how am I still alive the ceiling collapse on me?" I ask and keigo started to explain.

"Me and shigaraki were both Went all out in a alpha battle royale, I was able to kill him with my new feathers And after that I got you out of the rubble and to the hospital In time, I was surprised you were only asleep for a day, I was deeply worry about you," keigo was really only give me the short and quick story, I knew keigo Didn't want to go in details But I felt so bad.

I blame myself for a lot of the mess, If only I was quick enough to move before shigaraki Could grab me, Then of this would have happen.

I started tearing up, "I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise to you, I had betrayed you keigo, shigaraki stole my innocence away And he violated me, I remember what I got these matching red diamond earrings, I promise you and only would be my first."

" I deserve to be posted with my own life, shigaraki Told me about he was the one who did he kill my parents, It was my father they were dead to begin with because they knew, please keigo kill me, I don't want to live with these regrets anymore!"

I got up and walk over to keigo, I heard my uncle gasp but Look down with my eyes close ready to accept my fate.

Keigo pov

I was blown away as I was never told by my baby bird Is in any of our previous lives to end him,  The thought of that... Well who am kidding, I don't even know what I think of it but I knew What to say.

I got up an hug my baby bird, "Never ask me to do something like that to you again! I am always going to love you no matter what happens, my baby bird, We will don't find a way through this no matter how long it takes.

My baby bird Look at me and cried more, It was only then I started to feel his body getting hot and Sweating.

I realized what was about to happen with my baby bird so I quickly got him into the bathroom.

I started to feel hot as well as I started to Is sweat.

my baby bird look at me, "What is going on? Why am getting so hot now?"

I was angry more at shigaraki, This was just great, I had to explain to him that we were going into heat now, "Shigaraki This is all your fault!"

To be continued