UNBELIEVABLY!

UNBELIEVABLY!

Naruto pov

"UNBELIEVABLY!" I yelled as I now was a prisono how could a pro hero do this to me?

Keigo brick up The front door so I couldn't just leave, "This has got to be illegal."

I close the door and went over to the window, "Unbelievald just unbelievable keigo."

later I heard the phone ring, "Now who could be calling here? Please be my uncle."

Picking up the phone, "Hello?" All I could hear was a sound of heavy breathing, "hello?"

The phone hang up, "who was that?"

Looking back at the window I knew It was going to be a while until keigo comes home, I got some left overs Is from last night's dinner and put on some tv.

After an hour I fecided to look around, The place was big.

Is looking around I discover an office, It was small but decorated bird themes on the walls but It was deftly comfortable to be in.

I soon headed to the next door which was a workout room, Workout equipment and weights, There were pictures of keigo in his work out shorts Which made me blush.

"Am I really starting to fall for him?" I asked myself as I continue onward.

there were three guestroom, two more bathrooms, The only difference with these rooms and bathrooms were they Didn't have bird Cages as beds.

Finally i got to the Beautiful porch, I got to see the amazing view of the town, "how come keigo never take this way out?"

I had nothing else better to do, now that I see the place, I had decided just to sit down and enjoy the view.

"Birds must be keigo Spirit animal," I said to myself because really He loves making everything in his life about them.

The food was made of birds, The furniture had bird themes, heck his clothes had bird themes too.

After an hour of enjoying the view, I decided to go for a workout in gym, I was sure keigo wouldn't mind me using it, I did some simple lifting Five pound weights and do some stretches as I did wanted to be strong even though I wouldn't be weak omega I wanted at least to be a little bit stronger.

After thirty minutes of that I got myself some water, I soon took a shower and got myself clean up.

I looked around in the Is dresser for any of my old clothes, all I find was keigo citizen clothes, For what I was seeing though he had great taste in style.

"Wow keigo, You really have good taste in clothing," I said to myself and realize why Do keep talking to myself.

Soon I heard the phone ring again, I went over and picked it up, "hello?"

This time it was my uncle, "Hey naruto how are you doing there?"

I told my uncle everything but I left the brick wall at the very end, " Well the only reason i'm still inside the house is beuse I'm Basely grounded and to make sure I don't escape again he brick up the door while I was sleeping.

"HE DID WHAT!" My uncle yelled as I could hear him Is running to the car and driving.

Two hours later

I heard a loud bang, "You can't keep my nephew walk up like this!"

I open the door and before I knew it, My Uncle Is broke through the... looking at The damage it was not a brick wall, It was wallpaper being hanged up from the outside.

My mouth drop wide open, "UNBELIEVABLY!"

keigo came flying right in with a bag of groceries, he smirk, "So you're realized it's fake."

I got so angry as he started laughing, " Don't worry next time I will put up a real brick wall up."

I just Sigh as I knew He probably had more punishments up his sleeve.

"unbelievable just unbelievable."

To be continued