omega on the run

By the time you finish this chapter, there will be a vote on what should happen on the next.

omega on the run

Naruto

It was hard to find my way back home, I had to take a look at all the streets, Is figure out were was my location.

Eventually I found my way back to my house, My uncle's car was not here and the door was locked.

However just for the occasion I had created away through my window, I climb over the fence and got to the back yard.

I had a secret lockpick, It was made to open up my window and once. I did. I open it and got in.

Looking around my bedroom was emptying, It only had my tv, desk, chair, bed and some of my drawings on the walls.

I was left wondering what happened to all my stuff But then I remember I saw it back at hawks bedroom.

Hawks probably took it all when I fainted when I found out I was moving to his place.

I close my window and went to the kitchen to make myself snack, "Why would my Uncle? Let hawks Take me away with him?"

I asked myself as I went to the living room and ate a Sandwich as I Put on some cartoon shows to watch.

Hours later

Hawks pov

I was glad I was able to finish work early, Now I had the rest of the day to spend with my baby bird.

I went flying through the sky, Going fast as I was excited to see my baby bird soon.

Once I got there I jumped through the window, "Hey baby bird i'm home."

Hearing no answer I look around, "Baby bird come out wherever you are?"

Bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen, I look everywhere and store the panic, "Where did my baby bird go?"

I quickly calm down as I remember I put a special tracking Device in my baby bird kimono shirt, "Hang on baby bird i'm coming!"

I took off flying to find him and hope nothing bad happened to him.

Naruto pov

I heard the door open and it was my uncle exhausted from work, " Uncle Nagato!"

I ran over to my uncle, I was so relieved to see he was alright, I felt my uncle hold me tight, "Oh Naruto."

I could hear my uncle's voice had the Is sound of relief, "I miss your uncle."

I didn't want to let him go, my uncle Took me to the kitchen and made me a grilled cheese sandwich.

We were both now sitting at the dining room as I told him everything that happened with me and hawks.

Nagato smile, "So you ran away from him, Because he kept you lock up for a day, Even though you had a new bedroom, a nice hot bath, Giving you food and trusted you to be alone as he had to go to work but He didn't actually lock you up and you ran away because of a nightmare."

I took a big drink of my orange juice, "Well when you put it that way, But he can't make me so uncomfortable."

Nagato started to laugh, "Haven't you figured out? He was probably doing it on purpose, I think he did to get a reaction out of you."

I look down and realize that might have actually been the reason, "I easily fell for it."

Nagato nodded, "Yes you did."

Naruto shake his head, "Now wait a minute we're getting off track here, Why did you let him take me? my parents have only been dead for a month, A week ago my first yandere alpha Try to kill me and blow himself up,  then I was in the hospital for a week And then you and hawks Told me about this legend That I may reincarnation along with three mates Who will always fight for me and when my heart, Finally out of nowhere you made the decision to let him take me with him?"

I wanted to get that all off my chest. As this last month has been so hard and filled with so much drama.

Nagato pov

I can understand my nephew was going through a lot, He was going Through so much and it wasn't right.

"You are right Naruto, I didn't just change my mind and let him be hand over to you, He basically convince me Is that you would be safe as he was not going to take a chance with the third yandere alpha Is come and try to claim you, Also his career does depend on you since your mape on with him can infect his health and Quirk, He left me his phone number. And I did try to call you earlier but you never pick up the house phone."

Naruto pov

I looked down and realized maybe it was not a good idea just run away, Was I overthinking things?

Maybe I should go back to hawks and talk to him.

Before I had any time to think of anything else I heard the door knock, My uncle went to open it and to a surprise it was none other than hawks.

"There you are my baby bird," hawks said Looking directly at me with those flashy pink eyes.

I gulp in fear, Seeing those eyes just brought back the memory of what happened to bakugo?

I guess now though it was time for me to go back with him?

To be continued

Tell me guys do you think hawks should do when he takes Naruto back home?

I'll let you guys have the choice here.