Never shoulda played you so hard

Soojin POV:
Me and Shuhua both arrived back at the school campus and couldn't wait to get back to our dorm. While we were stumbling, she kept pressing her body against mine as we had our lips locked in a heated kiss. I felt a spark in my stomach as she stopped both of us and pressed me against a wall. I don't even know why I'm letting her do this. I don't even like her. Well, at least not in this way. But I felt amazing... I just let her keep kissing me and didn't even try to push her away. But why? Maybe I should just let her get some relief. Yeah, maybe that's all she needs... Right?

Shuhua POV:
I had lost control over my mind and body the moment she rubbed my thigh with her hand when we got back to the car. She kept teasing me with small circles on my legs and even rubbed her hand up my arm. I let out a small whimper as she continued drawing shaped on my inner thigh. And I swear I could see her smirking out of the corner of my eye, and that just added more to the heat. As soon as we got out of the car, I held her by her waist and kissed her, our lips moving in a rythm that I couldn't quite get. She was kissing back with her arms over my shoulders as I pressed her gently against the wall right before the entrance of our dormitory. After a minute, we caught our breaths and decided to head into our dorm. I'm glad I shared a dorm with her.

Author POV:
The two girls entered their dorm, both out of breath from their make-out session. Shuhua, with a small smile on her face as she stared at her still clothed feet. And Soojin, who was pondering about what just happened a minute ago. "Shuhua.." The older said her name softly. "I don't know how to tell you this, but.." The younger's heart started beating with anticipation, hoping she's going to hear what she's imagining. Soojin took a deep breath. "I have a boyfriend." She sighed out. Shuhua's pride immediately disappeared, her hopeful expression falling and her heart now aching. The girl turned paler than she already was naturally. 

Shuhua POV:
I felt the blood drain from my face and to my heart. My heart now aching as if it were broken in two. I stared into Soojins eyes for a few seconds before looking back at the ground with tears in my eyes. I sucked in a breath and bit my lip, trying not to let out a sob. "Shuhua?" I heard that sweet voice say once again, this time concerned. "Shuhua, what's wrong? Aren't you happy for me?" I stayed silent for a minute, still trying to wrap my mind around what she said. My best friend since I moved here, the one who took care of me when I didn't understand anything, the one who listened to me despite the language barrier, the one who always cooked my favorite meals, my crush... suddenly has a boyfriend. Do I even know him? Have I seen or met him before? If she has a boyfriend, then why did she let me kiss her? Why did she kiss back? Why did she reciprocate my actions and tease me? It dawned on me that my very own best friend played me. But why...?

Soojin POV:
I watched as Shuhuas face paled, and she looked down again. Did I say something wrong? Why isn't she happy for me? I pat her back to get her attention again, called her name too, but that didn't work either. She must be really lost in thought to not even notice me anymore. I saw tears start to fall and started to panic a bit. Why is she crying? "Why couldn't you have said that before, Jin?" I heard her whisper. "What? What do you mean, Shu?" I started rubbing her back again, only for her to move away from my touch. My heart clenched. "When I kissed you, why did you let me? Why did you kiss me back? Why did you tease me? Why did you play me?!" She raised her voice, which caused me to flinch. Now I know why she's so hurt. I played her. I don't even know why I let myself hurt her that bad. It was unintentional. I care so much for her. She's my friend, and yet I hurt her so much without even thinking.