Chapter 1: Not Home

(Oliver felt like he was on his plane for years but it was just under day. Oliver didn't get any sleep and as he walked out of his plane with his carryon all of the tiredness he should've been feeling on the flight while he cried hit him right as he saw the light when he walked off the plane. As he got to the connection between the plane and the airport he looked around for the large Gray and Blue heeler he used to call his father, and before he knew it, he was suddenly brought into a huge bear hug)

Mike: OLLY!

Oliver:D-Mike?

Mike: Mate I've missed you so much

Oliver: Mike, you're gonna make me pop!

Mike: Ah-Sorry mate, I ain't mean to scare you like that, I just love you so much mate.

Oliver: Alright can we just go I'm a bit-

Mike: WOW MATE, Did you get any sleep on the plane

(Before Oliver could even respond he was picked up by the much larger heeler and started being carried by Michael around the airport)

Oliver: Mike, I'm fine I can walk on my own, you don't have to carry me around.

Mike: If you say so (putting him back down) Ok so I already got your bags so we can head on back to the car right now..

Oliver: Alright... So is there anyone else here, like uh, Jazzy?

Mike: (Chuckles) It's all good if you don't know all your new sibling or step mom's name yet. I get it kid...I'm...I'm sorry for everything that happened

(Oliver just pretended to not hear him as he showed just a little bit of his anger toward Rand, He took the hint and just went silent for a minute)

Mike: ... Uh so, your step mum's name is Brandy whose an absolutely beautiful Red Heeler and whose been with me for around 5 years now and your siblings are obviously Cane whose 11, Belle whose 8 and an amazing Black Labrador, and Vance whose actually the same age as you is a English Labrador.

Oliver: Wait, how-oh you adopted?

Mike: Yeah-Brandy had some issues so we couldn't ever have kids so we just decided to adopt; and we obviously also had Cane since I've been here...

(The conversation trailed off as they got to the car and Randy already knew Oliver didn't want to talk to him so he just shut up and started driving home, after around 2 hours of driving he finally made it back to Queensland and Oliver's new house)

Mike: Olly... Olly... Olly!

Oliver: H-Huh? Wait are we already at the house?

Mike: Yep mate we're here so get out and I can help you unpack and show you your room.

Oliver: Alright dad...

(Oliver hopped out of the car he looked out into the beautiful night sky and thinking about his Mike's new accent and completely different demeanor. The last time he saw he had a similar fun demeanor but now he seemed more-)

Brandy: Oi Mikey! Is that him!? (As she ran up to Oliver and gave him a huge hug, she squeezed him even tighter than Mike did) You're as beautiful as Randall always said, oh you look so much like him!

Mike: Brandy calm down he's barely able to breath!

Oliver: (Finally breaking from the powerful hug) *muttering* Jeez, I finally can breathe,

Brandy: Sorry mate I just have heard so much from Mikey about you .

(As Oliver recollected himself he looked at the Red Heeler in front of him and could feel the powerful strength of love emanating off of her just how she looked at him)

Mike: That's Brandy as you can presume, the kids are all asleep right?

Brandy: Yeah just lead him upstairs with not too much noise and you'll be fine.

(Mike then led Oliver to the stairs without showing him much but Oliver could already tell that Mike and Brandy were bringing in some serious cash with how good of house they owned. That was before Rand brought him up to the suprisingly bustling room with some of Oliver's favorite stuff)

Oliver: Wh-What? How did-

Mike: Kid, I've been planning this for a while so I've always been ready for you to move in. Just get your essentials ready and go to bed; it's already 10pm and you're gonna get to know the rest of the family tomorrow and you start your new school on Monday. 

Oliver: Ok but how did you get all this stuff? I never owned this stuff and I never asked for any of this?

Mike: Olly, you're very similar to how I was when I was younger, and I know what I would've loved at your age, learning the guitar, trumpet, skating, basketball etc. I loved you kid and seperating from you was the hardest thing I had to do... (hugging him) but now... your home...

(Mike hugged Oliver for a longtime before finally breaking from the hug)

Mike: Alright go to bed now kid (turning off the lights) and remember, I love you so much, and your home now...

(Mike closed the door as Oliver just got into his bed and thought about what Mike had said)

Oliver: I'm home? Tch-.. this is the furthest thing from my real home... I already hate it here...Pure Trash...Even if I am... (through the tears) Fuck. You. Michael.

End of Chapter 1