Chapter 7: New Guy

Winnie POV

Mom: Get Ready Sweetie, it's time for school!

(As I slowly got up from the awakening of my mum, I thought about the impeding day I had ahead of me. As much I like gong to high school to see my friends, some of the classes are a bit tough, but it's mainly the teachers since a lot of them are super annoying)

Mom: Winnie, Breakfast is ready!

Winnie: (Spitting out mouthwash) Coming Mum!

(As much I didn't want to see Mr. Greyhound and Mrs. Channing, oh and Mr. Gooding! I couldn't help but feel way better after I had my pancakes and got my mind off school. I grabbed my things as I ran out the door screaming)

Winnie: Love you Mum!

Mom: Love you too sweetheart.

(She said I slammed the door and ran to the bus stop. It was only after I reached the bus stop I decided to check the time and saw I was gonna be waiting around 20 minutes for the bus. I groaned, there weren't many people that lived near me or took the bus, and the only ones that did and were my friends were Vance, who usually shows up at the last minute so I don't talk much to him. I just decided to text Bluey a bit earlier that morning)

(Texting)

Winnie: whatchu up to Bluessss

Bluey: you at bus stop early? Is that why ur texting so early?

Winnie: maybe

Bluey: I'll text more when I get outta the house bc I'm getting ready still buttttt

Winnie: what

Bluey: I met my new cousin last week

Winnie: wdym

Bluey: I'll keep it short

Bluey: he's living with Vance and he's realy chill and his name is Oliver

Winnie: what's he look like

Bluey: He's a Blue heeler like me, but has different patternings and has a cool stripe down his fur. Also his ears are colored differently and he has different colored eyes:

Winnie: cool soooo what this got to do with me

Bluey: Vance is on ur stop right???

Winnie: Uh yeah?

Bluey: Sooooo?

Winnie: idk whatchu mean

Bluey: OLIVER IS GONNA BE AT UR STOP

Winnie: o ok, what do you want me to do with that

Bluey: talk to him, he's cool he plays the trombone

Winnie: that's cool now?

(As I sent that last message a saw a second person walk up to me. He was a blue Heeler and had all the features he was described with by Bluey so I thinks it's pretty obvious who this is)

Oliver: Hey, Bluey said a cool person would be waiting here, would happen to be that person?

Winnie: *Chuckling* Maybe, whole of hell of a lot cooler than you could possibly be, a trombone player?

Oliver: Looks like you think I'm a bit of a loser huh?

Winnie: Perhaps, you look about as boring as Bluey's dad.

Oliver: Couldn't be half as boring as the books Bluey showed me she reads.

Winnie: *Laughing* Wow, I thought you just met Blues yesterday, how do you know the books she reads already?