Chapter 6: The New Family Pt 2

Bluey: ...You can't forget the time you tackled your coach mid-practice, while half the school was watching.

Vance: Why does everyone have to show up for that practice? I swear I always make a boneheaded play SOMEHOW.

Oliver: At least you have team spirit, when we had our last home basketball game of the season, there were about 20 people in the stands total.

Vance: How, I actually wonder how everybody decides not show up at the same time.

Oliver: You're way overexpecting what the people in my county did, you think they would even know we had a High school basketball team? Most thought it was a myth.

Bluey: *laughing* You can't be for reals.

Oliver: Oh, I for sure am.

Bluey: Trust me, the new school's gonna be nothin' like that old one.

Oliver: That actually reminds me, you gotta tell me about some these friends and who I need to watch out for, plus obviously the teachers.

Vance: Oh for sure, first rule of thumb, never talk to anyone about band unless you're with the band kids, which I hope you won't be since they are pretty weird, or with Bluey's table.

Bluey: Second, hang out with my friends since they're actually nice!

Vance: Hey! Not all of the sports kids are that bad, Lucky is one of the best and is part of your table, same with Mackenzie.

Bluey: Mackenzie doesn't count, even though he is really good at basketball, he hangs out with me and doesn't really talk to those Sports kids.

Vance: That's besides the point: Third, do sports or become popular.

Oliver: How do you want me to do that?!

Bluey: Well you're my cousin, and I'm the most popular girls in the Sophomore class, while Vance is one of the most popular sports guys.

Oliver: How big is the school?

Vance: Not too big, it's an alright size but you'll know most of the people in the school by the end of the year.

Oliver: and the friends part? That's the main part I've wanted know so far.

Bluey: Oh there's the girls I'm friends with include girls like Luna and Winnie who're probably my best friends both are just a great people and indescribable. Then there's Chloe, smart and pretty nice who can be abit of a smart ass sometimes, Coco's is a bit of a rich girl but they're both really great people.

Vance: Coco's nice, Chloe's just a-

Bluey: HEY, don't talk bad about her, but other than them there's Honey who I don't talk too much anymore but is really sweet, Indy and Ginger are two of the most popular girls, abit snobby and Ginger is sometimes airheaded, still nice, while Judo and Trista are a bit... interesting, and-

Vance: You're way too nice in how you describe people

Bluey: Whatever Vance, as for the last few girls, Kelsey and Izzy are both pretty nice people, I don't hang out with them much but they're also still friends with me. Honey is someone I don't talk too much anymore but she is one of the smartest girls I've ever met and is extremely kind, and the rest of the nice girls are like Joy, Liza, Ariel, and Manda.

Vance: You're not as popular or cool as you think you're, you know practically nobody in our school.

Bluey: How about you shhhhhh Vance? As for the guys there's Mackenzie who's one of my closest friends

Vance: So there's noth-

Bluey: Not right now Vance.

Vance: What? I haven't said any-