05

Jisung POV:

Aish, hyunjin was taking the longest just to get over here. I felt as if he was avoiding coming into the dorm which was really surprising.

My phone rung from my back pocket, and I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi..? Jisung right?"

"Yeah, who is this?"

"Minho. You know the one from the audition."

"You again. I'm not in the mood to argue so could you kindly call back when it's actually important?"

"Why is arguing the reason why I always talk to you? Maybe I just wanna get to know the person that I will be seeing alot?"

"I suppose your right."

"Which dorm number are you?"

"Room 110. Why?"

"Alright I'll see you then."

"Wha-?"

He hung up the phone. Minutes later I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, I saw Minho standing there with some gray sweats and a tight shirt that showed his abs through it. I blushed like crazy as he causally walks in and sits himself on my couch.

"Minho. Y-you know you can't just c-come here anytime you feel like it."

"Says who? You don't own the place."

"B-but it's called boundaries. You to respect my place."

"You know your just getting cuter by the day, especially when your stuttering like crazy."

As I was slowly backing up, he got closer. For some reason I felt the tension in the room.

"Why are you blushing now? You were bold just a minute ago?"

Suddenly, my back hit the wall and Minho was in front of me. He held my chin up with one of his fingers.

"Jisung. Do you-" We both heard a door unlock.

"What are you guys doing? Why is he here?"

"No reason he was just leaving." I glared at him and he walked out whinking at me with a faint smile on his face.

Well that just happened. "Hyunjin I think I'm really starting to have feelings for the guy."

"You think? Almost everybody noticed the way you looked at each other often. You guys are so in love."

I hit him on the arm. "E-Enough about me! Why were you taking so long to come?" I said with a pout on my face.

"Well, I was outside but I finally got a chance to catch up with that one kid named Seungmin. He is really nice and I learned he also a new trainee here."

"I heard he is a really good singer."

"Yeah, his singing skills are amazing. I also got his number so I could contact him to hang out sometimes."

I felt a pang of jealousy take over me. Even though hyunjin was my best friend I don't wanna lose him, I hope that seungmin kid won't be a problem."

——————————————————————
hi hello