07

Throughout vocal lessons I was feeling uneasy. I thought about everything that has happened before, and I guess my vocal teacher noticed it a lot.

"Are you okay Jisung? We can stop for today, we have a lot of time tomorrow."

"Yeah. I'm alright just tired."

"We only have 10 minutes left, you can go early if you'd like."

"Well, if it's okay with you I would like to go."

"Yeah, it's perfectly fine. Everyone has their off days."

"See you tomorrow!"

She smiled. I really liked her, she was always so calm and polite with me.
—————————————————————————-
For some reason, I was thinking about everything that had happened. "Could Minho really have feelings for me?" I thought.

As I walking I bumped into someone and my phone slipped out of my hand.

"Aish, I'm sorry I didn't mean t-"

When I looked up, I saw minho. Standing there watching me picking up my books.

"H-Hi Minho."

"Hey, what's up."

"Nothing, but what are you even doing here, aren't you supposed to be in dance lessons?"

"Well I figured you would be out of vocal lessons so, I just came to see you."

"Why would he come to see me?"All my thoughts came running back to me and now I remember everything that had previously happened.

"Yes I came to see you. Get out of your thoughts."

"What do you mean? I'm not even thinking about anything right now." I could tell he knew that was a lie.

"JISUNG!!" "HAN JISUNG." "HANNIE" I heard 3 familiar voices say.

It was Felix, Jeongin, and Seungmin. I turned to them as they came running down the hall towards me.

"Excuse me Minho, we need to barrow your boyfriend for a second. We will bring him back." Seungmin smirked and he took my hand and walking away with the rest of them.

I slapped him on the arm. "Really Min? Boyfriend?

"Oh come on! We all know y'all are gonna get together soon."

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, there is a party tonight and we want you to come with me, min, i.n, and Chan." Felix said sounding excited.

"Parties..? This isn't high school anymore, I'm not interested in getting drunk all night."

I hated partying and parties, its all is too much for me. Especially because of my anxiety.

"It's just a small get together and the dorms. Plus, we can't throw parties in university. That's too chaotic."

"Yeah! I'm sure it won't be that bad." Jeongin pointed out.

"I really hope you do come sung, it won't be that bad." Seungmin added.

Should I go..? I don't want to be that person that misses something and everybody talks about for weeks.

"Ugh, fine I'll go."

They all cheered, I guess it won't be too bad.

"Hyunjin, Chan, Changbin, and Minho will be there!" Felix said.

"Wait. Minho is gonna be there?"

"Yeah duh, his friends are gonna be there."

Now, I have another thing to worry about. I didn't want him to be there, he was just gonna try to talk it out with me and I don't wanna talk about it.

"Don't worry. It will be fine." Seungmin replied.

"Seungminnie, what about hyunjin? Are you guys finally gonna talk about your feelings towards each other?"

Seungmin blushed and I laughed, I loved it when the boy blushed when we talked about hyunjin.

"I-I don't know what your taking a-about."

"Your blushing too much." I giggled.

"How about you guys head over to my dorm to get ready?"

"Sure, I mean I don't really see the problem right guys?"

"Yeah!" "Yep" I sighed.
—————————————————————————-
Hii