21

Hyunjin's POV:

I opened the door as soon as the coast was clear.

"Where is Ji? You said he would be here, it's 6pm. Where is he?" Felix said as he walked in along with Minho.

"Yah, jerk. Where is he? We have waited too long." Minho said.

"I don't know. He said he would be back." I shrugged my shoulders while walking towards the kitchen.

"Stop lying. We have heard he enough of them from the past few days. Tell us where he is." Felix snapped at me.

"Don't you have other problems and FRIENDships to worry about? I don't know where he is so stop harassing me." I told him.

Minho suddenly grabbed my collar and pushed me towards the wall.

"Where is he? I won't say it again. You have fiv-"

"Five seconds..? Damn Minho, I leave for a week and come back and your already trying to kill my best friend? Geez." Jisung said as he came into the kitchen to get some water.

We all looked at him in shock, as Felix ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"JI!!! I'm missed you so much. I'm so sorry for everything, please don't leave us anymore!" Lix said while crying.

"Please don't cry, it was just a couple of days." He said while laughing.

"A couple of days...?" Minho said while he stared at him in shock.

He walked over to him and took his wrist leading him into the room.

"They're about to get it in, and I'm about to leave so lix I advise you to come on before you hear a lot of unpleasant sounds." I told him while walking out.

He soon followed me. "They will finally get to date!" He whispered to me.

I just laughed, if only he knew the truth.
—————————————————————————
Jisung POV:

Minho took me into my room and shut the door. I saw him lock it and it sent chills down my spine.

"What the hell are you playing at? Do you think you can just leave without saying anything to any of us, and come back like nothing?" He said.

"Well Hyunjin knew, and I didn't think it was a problem. I don't see why your so mad." I said pouting.

"Why I'm so mad? Baby, you should've told me. Do you know how hard it was to sleep at night thinking you were gone? I thought you got kidnapped." He look me into my eyes and sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry I scared you guys. I need a break too, I've gone through the most these past few weeks and I haven't seen my family in a while. You can't expect me not leave."

"I understand that, but not contacting us? What was that about? You saw my text and said nothing. How do you think that made me feel?"

I stood up. "Are you kidding me? Why would I? You guys were so caught up in your own little worlds, and with lix and min fighting? Come on." I turned away from him.

He stood up and grabbed my waist, I started blushing.

"You know we all still cared for you right? You shouldn't have left without saying a word. I'm sorry if I made you feel ignored." He looked at me with sincere eyes.

"Omg stop that, y-your doing that thing again." I stepped away from him with my arms crossed.

"Doing what?" He chuckled. He is such a jerk, he knows what he is doing.

"T-That thing with your eyes! Stop I-It!" I rolled my eyes.

He came closer and hugged me, I felt so safe in his arms for some reason. It was so nice.

"I love you okay? Don't ever leave me again." He kissed my forehead.

"Okay, but can we seriously lay down. I'm tired." I looked at him with my eyes almost closing.

He laughed. "Okay come on." He carried me to the bed and layed down with me.
——————————————————————-

I sense some fluff. Not gonna lie this was the cringiest chapter to make.

I'm loving the Minsung though

Thoughts?