12

After the last couple of questions of truth or dare, I got really tired.

"Guys I think I'm gonna get ready to leave, I have lessons in the morning." I groaned.

"Yeah same. I can't miss anything, it was really fun though." Jeongin said.

I got up and walked out, but for some reason I felt as if somebody followed me.

I turned around still feeling anxious but then I saw Minho Hyung.

"What are you doing here.? Y-you stal-"

"Chill Jisung, I didn't want you to walk home by yourself at 12 in the morning." He said calmly. I can tell he knew I was really anxious.

"Well thanks I guess." I said quietly, but somehow he heard it.

"Jisung. We still have to talk you know?"

"Talk a-about what?" I obviously knew what he meant, that's what I've been avoiding.

"You know what I mean Jisung." I stopped walking and looked me in the eyes.

"There's nothing to talk about. Everything I said before and everything I said tonight was the truth."

"I can clearly see that your lying, why.? We both know me and you have feelings for each other. Your just denying it because your afraid of getting hurt."

"I-Im not afraid. There's no we in this relationship, and I don't see why this is that important to talk about."

"Jisung please. Just talk to me, I would never hurt you. I just want you to know that."

"Minho, I can't just believe you like that. I don't have a good enough reason for that. You could be lying to me."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not lying. I just want you to see me as a real person who loves you and has feelings."

"He loves me..? How? We just met, I don't believe it." My thoughts just kept telling me that last part over and over again. I wanted to believe him so bad, I really do because I love him too.

"Well, if you aren't lying. I-I love you too."

"I'm glad to here it. But I have to ask you something else."

"What is it.?"

"Can I kiss you? Atleast once?"

I slapped him on his arm as he chuckled, "Hell no!" I blushed overhard.
————————————————————————-
(The Following Day btw)

Jisung POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. Did Minho really love me? I can't believe it. I love him so much but I don't even know him.

I finally got up I turned to see hyunjin still asleep.
He is so lucky considering the fact that he doesn't have lessons today. I still would like detail on what happened with him and seungmin though, he has been so quiet since the moment he came home yesterday.

"Ugh, I'm so tired. I have lessons today which make is even worse." I groaned, I was really not looking forward to it.

"Just skip, it's only one day. You have a perfect attendance. I'm pretty sure they will let you off for one day." Hyunjin said while half asleep.

"I guess your right."

"Once again, I'm always right."

I threw my pillow at him and got up. "amkae" I mumbled.

"Hey! I heard that!" I just smirked.

I headed into the kitchen still half asleep. Im thinking about what I should do today, vocal lesson is canceled and I don't have dance until Thursday. I decided to call Felix to see what he was doing because I knew seungmin is sleep and won't be awake until 2 hours.

———————————————————————-

"Yoo, what's up mate?" Felix said.

"Nothing much, I'm really bored."

"Don't you have lessons today?"

"I'm skipping. I don't feel like it." I groaned.

"WHATT? Han mf Jisung skipping school??? Chat is this real???"

"Stay the fuck off of tiktok lix, it's taking over your mind."

"Whatever you OLD man." Felix rolled his eyes.

"Old man??? Im only a day older than you." I pouted.

"Hey sung? Have you talk to Changbin recently..?"

"Wow it suddenly got so serious, your so bipolar."
he chuckled.

"Just answer the question han."

"Wow, and no. I haven't talked to him since yesterday. Why?"

"Uhm, no reason just asking." Felix lets out a nervous laugh.

"Lix? Tell me what happened. I swear if that fucker did something I'm gonna beat his a-"

"No! It's not his fault. It's mine." He sighed.

"What happened? Please tell me and I need the truth.

"Well.. you see.. me and Changbin uhh.."

"LEE FELIX."

"WAIT! NOO. Let me finish please."

"Hell no. Did you and Changbin fuck?"

He suddenly went quiet. I'm really confused, why wouldn't he tell me? I'm his best friend?

"Answer me lix, I'm your best friend and I just want to be there for you."

"The answer is y-yes..."

"Can you come over? We can talk about it here."

"Yeah sure.."

"Alright I'll see you in a minute."
—————————————————————————
Was this chapter long enough 😭
This took me so long my fingers hurt