15

⚠️slight smut warning ⚠️

I whimpered as he pulled my shirt off of my
shoulder and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry it will only be a couple of minutes until I'm done with you.

He kissed all over my neck and went back to my lips. I moaned and whimpered like crazy as he gripped my waist down into the bed.

His hands moved further down my waist until he touched my sweet spot. "Ugh! Minho Hyung~"
He brushed it as he moved his hands back up into my waist and kissed my lips.

We both stopped when we heard someone at the front door knock. "Stay here, I'll get okay?" He whispered to me.

When he went out of the room I started rethinking everything. "Was this a mistake?" I said quietly. He seemed sincere about everything though, I don't want to get played with.

I got up and went into his bathroom. I looked at the marks thinking, "How am I gonna hide this from everyone?"

After I went back into the room and I saw him sitting down on the bed.

"Minho? Who was at the door?" I noticed scars on his face that weren't there a minute ago. I noticed blood on his fist like he punched someone and he looked angry.

"M-Minho..? Please tell me what happened." I'm concerned now, I don't know what happened but I wanna make sure he is okay, since he is my boyfriend.

"Nouting happened Ji.. just lay back down okay?"
I didn't want to keep asking him, but I still was concerned.

"Minho please.. I want to make sure everything is okay."

"Everything is fine Jisung. Just lay back down." Heard the irritation in his voice but I wasn't going to give up.

"Minh-"

"Please. Jisung I'm fine just lay back down. Or better yet I think it's time for you to go back."

"I-I want to stay here with you though, hyunjin can manage without me."

"Alright well lay back down. I'll be fine, no need to worry okay love?"

"Okay." I was still worried no matter how many times he said he was okay.
———————————————————————
Longer chapter next time?