03

"Are you sure? You have been staring at him this whole time." I say. "Your crazy, I don't even know the guy well enough to have a crush on him." The older said. I just let it go, I know deep down he has some sort of feelings for that kid. Why do I get this weird feeling, a-am I jealous? No I can't be. He is just my best friend, we don't like each other like that. Once we got up we started to walk back to the building. I felt my nervousness building up again, "What if I can't do this?" I mumbled. "I'm sure you're able to i just watched you dance and you did it so easy." I heard a voice behind me say. It was Minho that strange guy before, did he hear me? "O-oh well thanks for the compliment, I'm gonna need it a lot haha." I said stuttering like I was weird freak. "Yea well, I kinda didn't ask for the rest of the detail. All I said was you were a good dancer." He said, rolling his eyes. Aish, I can't believe this guy. He is so rude, like seriously what did I even do. "Get out of your feelings it was a joke. He said. "Well it wasn't a very good joke." I said quietly but he heard it. "Oh I see we have a brat with an attitude." He said laughing. "I'm not a brat, plus you started it first!" I said yelling at him. "You know, your pretty cute for a brat. I'll see you around I gotta go cutie." He winked at me and before I could say anything more he walked away. I blushed so hard, wait why am I blushing for this jerk? I cannot let him get to me already. We just met, plus he probably did that to annoy me anyways.
—————————————————————————
When I was 3 turns away from going up, I felt even more nervous like I was gonna puke. There are a lot of people I have to impress, and I have to do it alone. My parents want the best for me I suppose and I can't mess this once in a lifetime opportunity up. I need to make them proud and show them I'm worthy of becoming a trainee. I also learned there are only 8 contestants that are gonna be picked, and I need to make sure that me and Hyunjin can get in. "Contestant number 12" the lady called out. Did I mention that I made it in the top 12? They really cut everyone off so I hope to make it in the top 8. "You have worked so hard for this moment Jisung, do not mess it up." My mom whispered to me. I walked on the stage feeling a lot confident then before, and I think the judges noticed it because they smiled when I walked up. I started off singing and when I was done, I saw the judges clapping. In fact I saw a lot of people clapping, but for some reason I felt scared. My mom glared at me and I can't figure out what I did to make her look so mad. I brushed it off and started with my rap, I rapped to the song called "Just Right" by Got7. I was really inspired by them so I took the time to learn the lyrics and practiced the song multiple times.
As I was done, I looked and too my surprise (again) I heard alot of people clapping and cheering for me. When I got off stage I started jumping around, "Somebody is excited." I turned and there he was again. "You again? Listen, I'm really not in the mood to argue or be messed with so just leave me alone. Please?" I said with an attitude. "I'm not here to burst your bubble, I'm here to congratulate you on your performance." Minho says with a faint smile on his face. For some reason I felt butterflies in my stomach, I don't even know why. "You know your pretty cute." He said. "W-what? Me? Definitely not." I suddenly found myself blushing at the compliment. Hyunjin came running towards me and gave me a big hug. I saw the jealousy on Minho's face as he walked away, why was he so jealous? We just met and does he not know me and hyunjin are just best friends. "Can all contestants please come back onto the stage?" I heard a man's voice. "We have made our final decisions and we will be giving each of you a call back if you have made it, thank you." JYP said. I really hope I'm on that list of people who have made it.
————————————————————————
Another day has passed, and another, and another. I'm starting to lose hope, and I was feeling defeated. I didn't want to be eliminated, but it was up to the judges and JYP himself. As I was walking back into my room, I suddenly heard my phone ring, so I answered it. "Hello? Is this Han Jisung?" I heard a lady say. "Yes, this is him is something wrong?" I was so confused. "No, nothing is wrong. I'm just calling to tell you that you have been selected as one of the 8 boys that auditioned for a spot as a Trainee here." I couldn't believe it! I spent half of my life practicing for this day and here it is. I silently cheered. "Um, hello? Are you there?" She said. "Y-Yes! I'm here, I accept the offer." I say. "Great! I will have to ask you to move here to be able to continue." Of course I was down for it, but my parents..? "Sure! Anything you'd like me to do." I said. "Alright. You will have all the information you need, contact us for any questions." I smiled, I can't believe this is actually happen. "Yes, thanks for calling bye!" I quickly hung up and dialed hyunjin's number to tell him the news. "Wassup." He said in a chill tone "I GOT ACCEPTED AS A TRAINEE." I said screaming into the phone. "Yah! Jisung could you keep it down? My ears can only take so much." He said, and I just laughed. "Sorry hyung, it was my mistake." I said while rolling my eyes. "Look, I'll come over and you can tell me all about what happened. Okay?" He said. "Okay hyung, see ya!" I said.
—————————————————————————
I feel like I'm updating so fast. Anyways Ty for anyone who is reading this. Bye!!!!