16

The next couple of months went by really smooth, I attended my lessons as usual. Then I go and hangout with Minho afterwards. I will admit, it's getting kinda hard to keep our relationship a secret. Hyunjin is my best friend and I'm sure he would have told me about him and seungmin before anyone else.

Everytime he asks me why I hang out with Minho Hyung so much, I come up with some random excuse and he believes it. Sometimes he suspects that I'm lying though. I feel so guilty for lying to him but I don't want to tell anyone right now. I know lying is wrong, but if you were in my shoes you would feel the exact way right.? I mean I don't really know you would do, but I have a feeling that if you understand what I'm going through right now, announcing a relationship would be the worst at the moment.

Besides from all of that drama, I also met some new people. There trainees who are from different companies but we have gotten pretty close over the weeks. 2 from hybe named "Sunoo." and "Beomgyu." They are really nice people and friendly. 1 one from kq entertainment named "Wooyoung." He is pretty sassy just like me. It's like we're the same person. He is my 2nd favorite person after hyunjin. Actually 3rd, because of Minho. 

I guess I can say my friend group has gotten pretty large being here. I mean we all of our disagreements but in the end we are all still very great friends. We even have our own groupchat called the weirdos, I know right very basic but we almost always talk everyday.

One day, I was walking in the hallway with hyunjin. We were trying to figure out a way for all of us to hangout. We could never see sunoo, beomgyu, or wooyoung because of all of our busy schedules. Our only way of interacting is through FaceTime or Message.

"I wonder if we could all go to Wooyoung's apartment over break." Hyunjin said. I didn't mention this but wooyoung has a apartment that his parents rented for him to stay at over break. Of course he still saw his parents, but when he wanted to be alone he would always go there.

"I mean that's not such a bad idea, but do you think wooyoung would mind it?"

"I'm sure he won't, we all have planned to see each other whenever we could so I'm sure we will be able to."

He did have a point, but Minho would never let me go without him. He doesn't trust any of my friends besides hyunjin. I had to find a way to go without Minho knowing.

"How am I gonna go without Minho knowing.." I mumbled but what I didn't know is that hyunjin had heard it.

"Why would minho need to know? It's not like you guys are dating." He chuckled.

"Uhm.. yeah! Totally." I laughed nervously but I could tell he knew I was lying.

"Jisung? Are you and minho dating?" He asked.

I honestly didn't know what to use as an excuse. I didn't want to lie but I didn't want to say anything.

"Hannie, please tell me. I'm your best friend and lately you have been treating me weirdly. It's like you won't tell me anything anymore." He looked down at the ground.

"F-Fine. Me and Minho are dating, but please don't tell anybody, and When I mean don't tell anybody. Don't tell anybody. I don't want the others to know yet." I couldn't handle lying to him any longer. I felt like a bad friend already and lying to him constantly is not helping.

"Why didn't you tell me at first? You know that I could never tell if you didn't want me to. Why didn't you?"

I felt even more guilty. Hyunjin has helped me with a lot these past couple of years. I have did nothing in return for him, and I honestly feel like a bad person. 

"I know, and I'm sorry. I don't know what's been going on with me lately." I said.

"That's not an excuse. All these lies and excuses and I didn't even realize until now. We are supposed to be best friends but you are acting like a stranger." Hyunjin said with irritation in his voice.

"I know, I know, I'm really sorry Hyunjin. I'll try my best to be a great friend to you." I said.

"You know. I honestly knew from the start that you and him were going to get together but it would've been nice to know." He started fake crying dramatically.

"Whatever, you know now. Back to what we were talking about drama llama." I laughed.
—————————————————————————-
"Hey! I've came up with an idea." Hyunjin said sounding happy.

We came back to the dorms not to long ago. We also officially started our break so that means more time to relax.

"What? Did you find out how to sneak me out?" I asked.

"Not so much sneaking out, but to lie to Minho." He said with an evil smirk.

"You just made a whole speech about-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. That was a whole 30 minutes ago, it's in the past."

"Whatever just tell me." I rolled my eyes. I'm truly convinced he is bipolar.

"If he asks you where are you going tonight, simply tell him that me, and you are going to hang with Felix."

"How is that going to work? Do you even know if Felix is going?" I pointed out.

"He is going because he told Changbin that he will be hanging out with us." I was really shocked.

"Him and Changbin made up?" I asked. I didn't know that Felix would forgive him right away but I'm really happy for them.

"Yeah, that's a long story but I will tell you all about it later."

"Are you going? I mean seungmin will be there." I told him. He got really red in the face.

"No, I think I'm going to stay back with the guys. I'm always hanging out with you weirdos." He laughed and stuck out his tongue.

I hit his arm. "We are not weird! Plus your my best friend so of course your going to hang with me." I rolled my eyes.

"Your the one who came up with the idea anyways, I thought you wanted to meet them?" I said.

"I have to be with the guys too. Did I tell you that I met some other trainees? Therye from the same companies as beomgyu, sunoo, and wooyoung. There names are San, Jungkook, V, Sunghoon, and Taehyun."

"I know that Wooyoung also dates San so I guess he doesn't need that much of an introduction."

"Yeah, same I guess your right for once." He rolled his eyes then laughed.
————————————————————————

Guysssss I decided to add bts at the last minute bc I want to add taekook content for army 😝

You guys will also find out what happened to Minho that day.