20

As I was packing I heard the door open, I knew it was hyunjin because is the only one who opens the door without asking to come in.

"Hey- woah woah woah, where are you going?" He asked

"I'm leaving for a bit, I need to clear my head." I told him.

"I mean I understand if you want a break, but leaving so soon?"

"What else can I do? I'm stressed enough. I need this, but you need to support my decision."

"Well.. I'll miss you so be back soon." He said dramatically fake crying.

"I'll only be gone for 5 days, and please do not tell anybody. Not even Minho."

"Got ya, make sure to text or call me often. I want to still be in contact."

"Alrighty, I think my mom is here so I'll see you when I get back. I will miss you so much." I hugged him.

"See ya sung." He told me.

And just like that, I left. I won't tell my parents the real reason why im leaving I just know that they will take me out if I tell them why.

"Hey sung, I've missed you so much." My mom said as I got in the car.

"Yeah I've missed you too." I said looking out the window while listening to music.

With everything that has happened here I needed this break. I'm really glad that hyunjin understands. That's why he is my best friend.
I know everybody else will be mad at me. Especially seungmin, he will be mad at himself. I don't want him to put the blame on himself for what happened earlier but he will most likely.

For now, I just have to work on getting closer with my family. School and Friends can wait.
—————————————————————————-
- Couple of Days Since Jisung Left-

It's been a couple of days since I left. I will admit that it's been nice getting closer with my family. We haven't had the best relationship, so being with them for the first time in a while is really good.

I still miss my friends though. They have texted me a lot but I have yet to respond. The only person that I have been talking to is Hyunjin. He still is keeping my secret on the low until I get back. He says that many of our friends have been asking for me, but he just says he doesn't know. To be honest, I'm really glad he covered for me.

"Dude, even the vocal teacher has been looking for you." Hyunjin said. We were having a FaceTime call while he had some free time.

"Ugh, I'll have a bunch of work to do when I get back." The thought of having to do work again after an amazing vacation is just draining me already.

"Just be glad that you don't have to deal with a "where is han?" 500 times a day."

"Has seungmin ever talked to you lately..?" I asked. He was the only one who never contacted me after I left. I didn't want him to be mad at himself, but I didn't want to say anything until I got back.

"Yeah, but he doesn't want to talk about you. I know he is just avoiding the question, he is also still mad at felix." He said.

"Well, how is felix? He has texted me recently but he never mentioned how he was." I said.

"From what I heard, he has apologized to seungmin but seungmin being the way he is.."

"Yeah, I know. I just wish I never have asked that question though, none of this would have happened." I frowned.

"You realize that this isn't your fault. They were both wrong, you can't beat yourself up about it because you tried to help lix out." He told me.

He was right. I didn't do anything wrong, but what can I do about it now? What happened, happened.