Stars and lights

First day in Paris
Lu sicheng woke up and didn't see tong yao in the bed.As he stood up from his bed ,he saw tong yao standing in the balcony, enjoying the city view and the beauty of  tower.
Lu sicheng smiled as he saw a wide pretty smile on tong yao's face which brighten up his mood as he says -Good morning tong yao!!
Tong yao - Good morning cheng !! I was waiting for you to wake up.
Lu sicheng - Enjoying the view?
Tong yao - Yes !! Look at the Eiffel tower cheng !! It look so damn pretty from the 58th floor.
Lu sicheng - Not as pretty as your smile.
Tong yao - huh ?
Lu sicheng - huh, it's nothing.
She smiled and pretended although she knew from inside that what he was trying to say.
The minute after there conversation, lu sicheng got a phone call from Rui to get ready for having some breakfast as they later wanted to reach the interview venue.

Tong yao wore a cute tank top with pink jeans in the bottom and lu sicheng wore a white coloured oversized t-shirt with black shorts in the bottom as they has to change their clothes once they reach the venue

At the breakfast table-
Chubby - ahhh cheng look ,I told you no ? the food is just too yummy .I don't feel like leaving France anytime soon.
Lu yue makes fun of him and says  Eat less or the interview outfit won't fit you fatty.
Lao cat - That's true that's true
Lu sicheng - Enough !!complete your breakfast quickly or else I'll leave you all here.
Tong yao - Rude captain huh
Rui - Fine fine guys eat your breakfast quickly, we have to reach on time.Tong yao's makeup team has already arrived.
The interview starts in 2 hours and we have to get ready too ,let's leave quickly.

Everybody reach the interview venue and the company's team show them the way to their assigned rooms.
Tong yao had a separate room from the boys so that she can get ready with her makeup and outfit with no chaos.
The makeup team arrived and tong yao changed her outfit to a pretty brown coloured one piece dress. The team did her nude makeup according to her outfit ,did some curls at the bottom of her hair ,put some blush on.

 The team did her nude makeup according to her outfit ,did some curls at the bottom of her hair ,put some blush on

Meanwhile a team member- Miss Tong yao, you're looking so hot in this dress.
Tong yao - is it ? Thank you so much !!
Second  team member giggles and says- I guess Mr Lu will not be able to take his eyes off you meanwhile the other member interrupts in between and says yes, he won't be able to concentrate in today's interview.
Tong yao blushes and says- ok ok enough you guys !! He is not like that. He is our cold angry captain and he is too serious when it comes to professional things.
Tong yao put her heels on and went for her solo photoshoot which was necessary for the interview purpose.
Few minutes later someone heard a knock on the door and opens it up.The man standing outside the room was lu sicheng .
He was wearing a full black outfit ,black collar t-shirt and loose pants in the bottom.Although the outfit was simple but he looked so classy and elegant in that simple outfit too.
He enters the room and watch too much crowd in tong yao's room as there were two photographers already with other crew members.The room was lighten up with yellow LED lights everywhere to brighten up the room for the shoot.
As he walks in closer, His eyes got stuck,his face enlightened as he saw his pretty lady glowing in that brown dress.The so cold serious captain kept watching his beautiful girlfriend from a far without flickering his eyes as he was so lost in that beautiful face of hers.
Tong yao noticed lu sicheng ,waving at him she says cheng, one second I'm coming and told photographers that it's enough for now.
Tong yao walked towards lu sicheng and called his name
Cheng !! Cheng ??
Lu sicheng - huh ? ( He smiles towards her) and says oh are you done with your photoshoot.
Tong yao - Oh yes.what are you doing here?
Lu sicheng - just came to pick you up for the interview
As the team packed up all their stuff and went outside, they were all alone in the room now.
Tong yao - let's go cheng.Everybody must be waiting for us
Lu sicheng holds her wrist and says-wait!! He goes close to her,makes an eye contact , grabs her from the waist and pulled her closer to himself
Tong yao - ch..cheng!!
Lu sicheng puts his finger on yao's lips as he whispered- shh quiet,let me see you.

Note - Hey guys!! I guess this part is  too large!! So I'll incorporate the other half in next part.
Thank you so much !!