Decisions

After the match ,the team reaches back to the base . Everyone is happy and the hall brim with their laughter after they had the  successful win.

Chubby - cheng , you became the MVP so what are you gonna treat us with?
Lao cat - all you think about is food isn't it ?
Chubby - atleast I think unlike you
Lao cat - what ?
Upon hearing this everyone burst into laughter while Lao cat was still flustered

Lu sicheng - fine ,let's get ready everyone. We're going outside for today's dinner.
Chubby- you're the best cheng!!

All of them leaves the hall to get ready while lu sicheng goes to tong yao so as to discuss something important

Lu sicheng - shorty , i wanted to tell you something
Tong yao - mhmm tell me ,what is it ?
Lu sicheng - Day before yesterday when I met dad , there was a crucial reason behind it.
After discussing everything with him,I've finally made my decision.
What decision?  she asked with a frowned expression on her face.
Lu sicheng - I'm planning to retire from the gaming industry.
What ? Why ? Cheng , why are you saying this all of a sudden and What made you think like that , she asks while panicking throughout the whole statement.
Lu sicheng - tong yao ,calm down.
Come , sit here let's clear everything out ,he says while holding her hand.
She sits down in worry and tells him to explain everything out.
Lu sicheng - fine , let me put it this way.
I've been into gaming industry for quite some  long time now. I loved playing this alot which made me choose to play  professionally as well.
It was my own decision and what I did was purely because of the fact that I had a keen interest in it.
But tong yao , things are different now. I'm a grown up man. I've to think about my family too. I want to do alot of hardwork so that I can earn well and take care of you and our children without any worries and boundaries.
So I've finally  decided to take over my business.

Tong yao was numb and confused .All she was thinking about in her mind was that a guy is leaving the career which he loved his whole life for the sake of his family which made her eyes welled up.

Lu sicheng ,she speaks up and continues you don't have to do all this for our future. I don't want you to leave the thing you loved the most  your entire life just for the sake of our future. We both earn quite well as a gamer too.
Lu sicheng - tong yao , what are you saying? I love you the most.
Yes I loved playing games but it's not like that I'll be able to play professionally for some 60 years more.
At some stage in life , dad will hand over the company's duties to me. So why not now? I guess it's the perfect time. I'm gonna get married soon and to be honest I'm ready to handle the pressure as a CEO of the company now because I know I have reason to be determined,
And it's you.

Tong yao got emotional and started crying after hearing all the things lu sicheng is planning to do for the future.
Lu sicheng smiled looking at her, pats on her head  and speaks up in a teasing voice , awww my little girl you're not allowed to cry when I'm trying to make efforts only to see you smile for the rest of our lives.
She slaps him gently onto his shoulder and hugs him tightly saying are you sure you're gonna do this ?
Lu sicheng hugs her back , caress her hair affectionately and says yes shorty , I'm sure about this.