Chapter 17: Moving on

It's been four days since I left Jacksonville and the pain I feel is slowly going away. Now I'm following this guy's order as I take northwest exit. Why am I even doing this?

Well cause your a new lone wolf all by yourself without a pack. Well, we had a pack. I just wish those boys will grow up and find us before we get in danger or we are dead.

Thanks for the support Anah I think back to her as I rev my engine and pass slow packmule cars. As I look over and see all of there stuff I remember I didn't pack anything heavy to last this trip only money for food and hotels and a couple clothes. Well this is shitty.  I just hope this mystery dude has clothes for me and doesn't wanna cut off my head.

You're just a ray of sunshine aren't ya Emily. Anah says to me

Well I have no clue who this guy was and how he knew where I was and my life so I'm very curious but also a little on edge ok Anah? I think back.    

Fine whatever do what you want but i will try to support you if we get into a fight.

On that thought I have no training in the whole fist to fist or wolf to wolf contact. I am really in a bad spot here lets hope it really isn't going to be a trap. That would suck.
This is going to be a very long drive but when will mystery man will call me? How far northwest do I have to drive? I really hate not knowing these things because I am practically following a blind lead. But, I have nothing else to do or do I? I could always go back and see if the boys have been calm and learned to be around me. That would be a better option so I wouldn't have to feel this everlasting drum of pain that faded now to a dull throb. Is love really that painful?

It is when you have four perfect mates at home

Its not my home anymore Anah. Their dad told me to run and thats what I'm doing. Or do you want to argue with an alpha?

No we better not thats why I am so compliant to this mystery man because his voice is as powerful as an alpha.

Well that is just great thanks Anah for scaring me even more now. Now I dont even want to go because of the possible things he can do. If he adds me to his pack, then I have to follow under him with his alpha tone.

I didn't think of that. Are you sure we wanna go through with this? We could always run in the opposite direction. That's safe right?

Yeah no, if he is an alpha I am not going to objectify an alpha until I have learned to take one down. Im a new wolf who hasn't learned all of the skills a wolf should learn.

I can't teach you all skills but at the rest stop pull over and I can try to give you a few lessons on it.

Well ok Anah I tell her as I pull over into the rest stop and walk into the woods nearby.

Ok, strip and start running, I will teach you the basics which is enhanced sight, smell, touch, and hearing. Your vision will be clearer. You can smell more distinctly. Your touch is heightened. You can hear a any animal in these woods by just concentrating and you can be human while doing it. This power you now possess is a great benefit since you are luna to four alphas and was made to contain them. You are one powerful wolf.

Wow. I am? That's crazy, why would this mystery man want me then?

Because of your power I just don't know what for though. Well I guess we will just have to find out. Put your clothes back on and hit the road we have a long journey I bet.

Great.

----------------------------------------------
A/N hey guys im back and i will uptdate faster but i like all the comments i get they make me laugh a lot 😂 well howd you think of the chapter? Who do you think the mystery man is? Comment and like your ideas and how strong is emily?

Byee swimmer out.😆