Chapter 6: I Love my Job

"Guys break it up!" I scream at the boys.

I start to pull on Nathan's arm trying to stop the assault. He finally gives into me and stands by my side like a German shepherd dog would do. Men are such like possessive dogs.

"Can we just go to our job before we all show up late and all get fired?" I whined at them.

"Whatever you say honey buns." Danny says smirking and purposely nudged into me.

Then after their little miniature stare war, we finally got into the car and pulled away from the parking lot.

As we pull into the studio, I gape at the size of the building. it's even got a fountain and benches surrounding it. By the looks of the outside I'm already going to love this job. I reach for the handle but get beaten to it by Carter and his big hands. Man what would those hands do if they were on me-no bad Emily don't think like that. Who put all these dirty thoughts in my head?

After my little daydream ended I stride into the building and take in the magnificent view of the multiple screens and rooms and people all dressed in their own unique sponsored clothing. The boys direct me to this 5-6ish lady in a pencil skirt and blouse.

"This lady will help you get ready for your first shoot cause uh, I kinda can't." Carter exclaims looking at her.

"Hi I'm Chrissy and I will help you on all of the 4-1-1." She says and looks back down on her clip board.

"We will be late for the shoot if you don't go now." She mumbles as she shoves me into the girls dressing room.

I take in the view of my changing room and look at the clothing I have to wear and say, "Oh I am so gonna love my job here." with a Cheshire Cat smile upon my face.

-----------------------------------------

A/N ok I know I really failed at my own goal but I was so busy with school starting next Tuesday and other stuff but that is no reason. I will step it up.

Anywho so how did you guys like this chapter?

And what do you think Emily is gonna wear?

And I'm sorry if I get names wrong I don't write my ideas down I just go with the flow

I really need sleep or I'm gonna pass out but the next goal is gonna be 25 votes which won't be bad and I will update in the next 24 hours if it is reached. ok sorry again and comment your feels bout this and any tips or ideas you want into the story I will accept them! alright byee! love you guys bunches