Chapter 7: The Photo Shoot

I look up at my outfit and instantly fall in love. It's a dark red all lace underwear with a matching red lace bra. It fits my body perfectly and actually compliments my curves and ridges. Man I'm so ready for this photo shoot.

Right when I walk out, all eyes fall on me. I glance around the other underwear models and see the boys in their outfit. Damn they're hot. They look over at me and the look in their eyes tells me they're saying the same thing.

"Hey Emily you look so beautiful." Jeremy whispers with his face close to my neck.

The weird thing is I fell into his arms the second his fingers touched my neck. I quickly snapped out of it and back away suddenly. He gave me a look of sorrow and my body missed his presence. I look up at the other boys and they have a look of jealously and anger. And one more emotion which surprised me, lust.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by the shoot director shouting, "let's go I don't got all day!"

I in front of the screen and props with the boys and waited to be placed.

"Emily you lay on the couch facing me and Nathan and Carter and Danny and Jeremy do poses around her facing me in a horse shoe and we will begin!" the director said happily.

"Boys show your lust for Emily in her outfit. convince me you want her!" The directer screamed.

I really don't think they had to try to lust over me cause in think they already are doing that cause they draped their arms on my legs and hands and puts their heads by mine like they're going to kiss me.

And mans did I wanna kiss them. They were teasing me so much that I swear they wanted me to lust over them as they lust over me.

After the photo shoot, I was walking back to my room when I saw Danny walking back to his.

"Hey Danny come here for a second." I said watching him glance at me and slowly walk over.

"You do look fine em." Danny said to me once he approached me.

"You do to Danny." I whispered and didn't even realize I said that.

"Not as good as you do." He whispers closer to my face and then I do something totally spontaneous. I kissed him. It wasn't just some kiss it was passionate and felt soo good. We kissed and kissed and it felt like a brick dropped on my head before I realized what I had been doing. I backed away suddenly and said sorry before running into my dressing room and slamming the door in his surprised face.

What did I just do?

-----------------------------------------

A/N so did anybody expect that?

Omg I loved this chapter even though it was kind of short.

But anywho how did you like it? did you think Danny would be the first one to kiss Emily? cause I sure surprised myself hahahaha

So my next goal is 40 votes and I will update it in the next 2 days or earlier :):) so vote vote vote and I gtg read my summer book cause school starts next week. noooooooo! haha alright remember to vote byee!