Chapter 4: Back To School

So after I got settled in my amazing room, I head downstairs toward the kitchen. But the problem was, I don't know where to go. I went west thinking that it was the right way. As I was walking through the house, the artifacts seemed to look older and the walls were black instead of the usual white walls. I think I went the wrong way. I turned around only to scare the shit out of me as I turned to go back. I came nose to nose with Danny.

"JESUS!!!" I screamed facing Danny.

"What are you doing here Emily." He yelled back with anger in his eyes.

"I g-got lost going t-to the k-kitchen." I stuttered trying to calm down my heart rate.

"Oh, we'll follow me and don't come here again." He exclaimed and practically dragged me out of the west wing.

Once I got to the kitchen where everyone was asking me to sit by them.

"Sit here Emily." Carter repeated

"Ok" I say as I take my seat and stare at the pile of food.

"Ok dig in" Patrick announced.

Man Mrs Helen cooks a mean breakfast. After we practically licked the plates clean, I head back up to my room and go into the walk-in closet. I fell in love with the clothes they picked out for me. I finally picked out grey skinny jeans with a white blouse and brown leather boots with a gold watch. After checking myself twice in the mirror I head out to the car.
WHAM! Right when I get out the door, I get shoved into the wall by Nathan.

"Fuck, why did you do that Nathan?" I yelled at him. He looked at me up and down and growled.

"And what the fuck is with the growling?" I yell at him again.

"Girl, I want you so bad." He whispers looking around the hall like someone's there. But there isn't. Wierd.

"Get off me." I practically scream at him. Why do they want me? When I'm thinking I see Carter running to me.

"Get off Nathan." Carter growled pushing him off. In one swift move he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down Carter." I tell him.

"Got it toots." He smirks at me and plops me down in front of a red ford 1500 with the other 2 brothers sitting in the car. Nathan then comes strolling up and states at me while getting in the car. I sit in the front seat with Carter because I kinda trust him more.
As we approach the school, I take in the rich kid feeling and mumble, "Great I'm back to school."

----------------------------------------------

A/N so sorry for the wait but I was so busy and tired lately. so how did you like it? and what should happen next?
And how old do u think I am? so I might update it in 2 days or should I update earlier? byee!!!