Chapter 16: Alone

"I need to get as far away from them as possible." I mutter to myself. I continue to take my motorcycle throughout town and on to highway 95 north. As I get farther and farther away from the boys, my heart starts to throb.

its just the distance growing. naturally you are suppossed to be always near your mate. but our mates are unstable so i can handle going away. just don't think about them. it hurts me more.

"Okay Anah whatever you say." I say to her.

"Damn I wish I packed food with me." I grumble to myself as i pull over to a Wendys. As soon as I walk in, all eyes turn to me. I just shake off the feeling and turn to the register.

"Hello Ma'am, what would you like to eat today?" The teenager says from behind the register. He has short brown hair with bright crystal blue eyes.

"Just a son of baconator please." I say to him with a smile. Actually he is kindof cute. I think to myself.

no don't think of other men when we have 4 MATES at home.

yes we do, but they tried to attack us Anah. I think to her.

He hands me the burger and I sit down at a table. Right when i unwrap it, i get a call from a unknown number.

"Hello? " I say as i pick it up

"I heard you are a new lone wolf." He says in a husky tone.

"H-H-How do you know?" I say just above a whisper.

"Hun I know everything."He responds.

" Well what do you want me to do

about it?" I ask him.

"I want u to finish you're burger like a normal person and hop on your bike and drive northwest until i call you again with further instructions. Now go."

"What About my mates?" I ask him.

"Forget them now go before I come inside and take you myself. " he replies in a monotone voice.

Holy shit. this is for real.

I look from side to side repeatedly looking for him. How in the world did he find me?How does he know me?

I look once more before finishing my burger and standing up.

You better go before you have to meet him in person. Im curious to who he is and what he is making us go to

Anah whispers to me.

I guess so I reply back in my head.

I walk out of wendys and hop on my bike. I turn it on and look on the maps on my phone and set the destination to Tallahassee cause that's northwest.

It is time to start the rest of my life.

———————————————————————

Hey guys!!! Im back!!!!!! And mega sorry for the wait and im late but i will make it up okk??????

So howd u like it? Do u want the mates to find her? Comment or msg me feedback!!! Byeeee

Swimmer out!!!!!