Chapter 8: Am I Crazy?

I slid down the door and thought to myself wondering why I even kissed him back.What possessed me to kiss his so fiercely that I was getting hot below.What the hell? I stood up and walked over to the mirror in my dressing room and stared at myself. Yup I still looked the exact same girl that left her mother to get a job in Florida. The same girl who promised herself that she wouldn't get involved with the 4 hot models that live with me. But I didn't think of that when I kissed him back. Was I dreaming? No I remember the flight here I can't be dreaming. I looked back at the mirror and decided to myself that I wouldn't do it again. I snatched my book bag and walked out the door with pride. I will change for the better.

As I walked to the door where I'm supposed to meet the boys I decide that I should call a taxi instead so I wouldn't be tempted. I quickly multitexted the boys telling them this

'I don't need a ride' E

'Why not?'N

'Are you ok' C

'What happened' J

'Are you embarrassed of what happened?' D

'No I'm safe, I called a taxi, I'm gonna go out, nothing happened, and I'm not embarrassed.' E

'Where? I'm coming. STAY THERE.' C

I speedily read the text turned off my phone and shoved it into my bag. I turned towards the door to see my taxi pulling in just at the perfect time. I walked out and opened the door and hopped in.

"Where to miss." The taxi driver asked

"A bike dealership." I quickly answered.

"Okay ma'am."

I smiled and looked out my window to see Nathan, Jeremy, Carter, and Danny with sorrowful expressions and slowly walked to their car. I felt guilt but soon felt the affect of adventuring out on my own WITHOUT the boys.

When we approached the dealership, I paid the taxi man and strolled over to a neon green and black Suzuki and checked out the power of it and price. My smile grew much wider when I saw it was in my price range. Sweet. The dealership manager walked over to me with a clipboard and that fake smile.

"She's a beauty isn't she?" He asks me.

"I'll get it." I simply reply.

"Well ok then ma'am I'll go get the papers." he replied with happiness in his voice. I then followed him into his little office and signed the papers.

"Are you sure you want it?" He questions me.

"Yes I need a car so my...uh friends don't have to drive me everywhere. I want freedom." I said confidently.

"Well she is now yours congratulations." he stood up and shook my hand.

I smiled and grabbed the keys off his desk and strolled off to my new bike. The best part is, the boys are going to go nuts. Wait, why would I care? Maybe I'm crazy cause I kissed Danny and I think they all like me. I really must be crazy.

-----------------------------------------

A/N WOOOOO go Emily did anyone else see that coming?

What do you think the boys will do?

Also thanks sooo much for the people who have voted for this book and I'm sorry I haven't updated earlier cause I just had my first day of high school so I had to wake up so early just to hear teacher talk about themselves. but I'll keep writing.

So the new goal is 50 do you think you guys can make it? I think you can!

Tell yourself I THINK WE CAN I THINK WE CAN!!!

Ok I'll still update just you have to wait longer so vote!

Byee!