Chapter 14: Sweat Smells

I came to looking up into Nathan's eyes. His eyes were full of worry and sadness as his fingers stroked my hair and pulled it behind my ear. Then I smell the most heavenly thing on Earth, Bacon.

"Are you ok Emily? Anything sore? Are you hungry?" He questions me staring into my eyes.

"I'm fine, I'm fine just go get me that bacon." I command and try to push him off but he wasn't budging. Man, did he eat a rock for breakfast?

"Anything you say darling." He whispers in my ear then hops up and runs out of the room. I try to sit up straight, but i felt so weak. I moved my arm around and placed it on my head and felt something wet and cold. "Oh my gosh! Have i been laying in sweat." I scream trying to get anyones attention. Jeremy bursts into the room and runs to my side.

"Calm down sweet heart whats wrong?" He looks at me with worry.Man do they think I'm going to die here if I'm not well taken cared for?

"I'm fine, I just really need to take a shower before I start a pond in my big bed." I mumble and try to move near the edge but my muscles felt like I've been doing a lifting competition.

"Wait a minute, you are really tired and sore from the start of the transition so take it easy." He says in a informative tone. Then he looped his arm around my waist and picked me up bridal style. He then started to walk to my bathroom with his brothers followed suit. Nathan has a giant plate of bacon and sausage with Danny holding 3 glasses of orange juice. Jeremy sits me on the counter and starts the water. while he was doing that Nathan and Danny were taking turns feeding me the bacon and sausage with one glass of the orange juice. Jeremy mutters to his brothers that the bath is ready and they surround me helping me up. They start to pull on my shirt up when I slap there hands with strength that regained from the food.

"No touches today boys, I've got this." I smirked and pushed them out of the room. Once the door was closed and locked, I begin to pull off the sweat stained clothes and put them in a pile in the corner. I look around my bathroom and fine a bottle of scented rose petals and sprinkle them on the water. I put one foot in, when I heard a soft knock on the door. I groan, then stepping out and wrapping a towel around me, I open the door a smidgen. I come face to face with Danny smelling the tight space we were in.

"Your sweat really turns me on." He whispered stealing a kiss when I was bewildered and sped out of the room. I closed the door again and said to myself

"Sweat smells?"

----------------------------------------------

A/N so guys don't kill me I'm sorry. I had the strange case of writers block Idos and I couldn't think of what to continue it with. so I made the best I could. I will try to update every Friday and I swear I'll try to keep it goin instead of failing you all. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF THE VOTES!!!!! KEEP IT UPPP!!!!!!

Anywho whatya gonna be for Halloween? and follow me I'll follow back and go like my vine it's name is HORSE and go follow me at Instagram at @Emma_swims03 or snapchat me @emma_swims03 ok? ok. lol

So have fun I'll update Friday, and practice in the morning so byee!!!!!