Chapter 11: Round 1

I'm so gonna win by not picking any of them. I will make them pay for tying me up. Oh they will pay.

I find the sexiest lace thong and bra I've got and put it under a tight tank-top and you can see my but short shorts. I looked amazing. and I know the boys will not stand me being around them. after one last look in the mirror, I walk down the stairs slowly making my entrance. Danny came in with his nose to the air sniffing it. Then his eyes locked on me. I hopped of the stairs when I got 4 steps from the bottom. He smirked.

"What are you doing there love?" Danny asked me

"Oh you know just getting ready for school." I reply adding a sweet little voice and a blush. Oh this is gonna be good.

"Oh really I think you just want someone to drool over you." He whisper close to my ear witch sent me shivers through my spine as he touched my back. I literally might melt in his arms if I wasn't so damn stubborn. I smile sweetly back than went in for the kill. I walked passed him and my hand 'accidentally' brushed against his lower regions. He let out a groan and stated at me like I was his bone. Well he's gonna have to wait. I looked behind me and see him staring at me with lust filled eyes as I walked into the kitchen. I walked over to the fridge and bent down only to have my butt squeezed by someone.

"Ahh!" I screamed and turned to face Jeremy with a smirk on his face.

"Oh sorry did my hand just do that?" Jeremy said and got closer to me. hahahaha this is gonna go perfect. I slowly reach down and brush my hand by is man part. He let out a slow moan.

"Oh I'm sorry did my hand just do that?" I mimicked him. His eyes darken and then he pins me against the counter.

"I want you so bad right now so I wouldn't do that." he whispered into my ear and slowly grabbed my lower parts. I try to hold in my moan but it slipped out. He moaned again and kissed my neck. I go in to kiss him and whisper.

"Nice try." I smirk and trot away smiling. As I was trotting away I ran into Carter.

"Oh hi Carter" I smile.

"Hey Emily." he smiles and hugs me. his 'thing' is already hard and bulging in his pants.

"Um your thing is having a problem." I say as I pull away from him. He started to sweat and looked down with an embarrassed look on his face.

"It's ok buddy." I say and patted his chest and smiled at him.

"I'm just gonna go now." He says glumly and shuffles away quickly.

3 down 1 to go.

"Oh Nathan!" I yell in a singsong voice.

"What wrong?" he yells running into the hall where I was.

"Oh you know." I say grinning

"I don't think I do." he replies while scratching his head.

"Well we are all in a competition." I whisper pretending someone might hear me. He glances back and forth then shoves me into the bathroom.

"Who are we in competition with?" he whispers back.

"Me." I say

"What for?" he questions.

"Well to see who will break first." I say as I hop up onto the counter.

"Break first? what does that mean?" he says looking at me.

"Oh nothing." I whisper and rest my hands on his hips. He reacts to my touch by swaying and closing his eyes. I reach for his belt buckle and his junk springs up. I touch his cargo shorts and he leans in. I then stand up and walk out laughing to myself with Nathan in the bathroom still confused of what just happened.

"And round won goes to Emily for seducing all four boys!"I scream through the house as I walk back to my room. As I walk in I almost shit myself as I come face to face with Danny.

"Now time for round 2." he says evilly

-----------------------------------------

A/N ok sorry for the whole not updating when the limit was reached cause I was just so busy with school. ugh school. and I also made the high school swim team so I've been having practice all week or I would've done it earlier. so I'm so sorry for all of my fans I know I've let u down but I will work harder!!! now the update goal will be 85 votes so you can do it! now I just volunteered for 8 hours so

Byee!