Chapter12: Round 2

"Round 2." Danny grins and walks toward me slowly.

"Don't do it Danny you will regret it." I backed up until my butt hit the wall. He comes closer and stops right when our bodies are about to touch.

"I swear I'll scream." I whispered looking at his piercing eyes. i watch him glance at my eyes then stares at my lips. His hand touches my and sparks fly up my arm and i hold back a moan from the feeling of us almost touching. I could feel the heat radiating off of me. And as I glanced up at his eyes, they are full of lust. And man, I wanted to kiss him so badly that I was getting wet by being almost chest to chest to him.

"Do you want me." he whispers in my ear then kisses my neck. I melt into his touch and leans into his kiss. He kisses up my cheek then our lips meet hungrily and passionately. I jump up and wraps my legs around him as he walks us to my bed. He lays me down on the bed and pulls off his shirt, and I smiled when I saw his 8pack. That brought me back into reality.

"NO!" I scream as I kick him off me and jump up. He stares at me with surprise look on his face.

"GET THE HELL OUT!" I scream at him and run into my bathroom. I hear someone pounding on the door before Carter breaks the door down.

"WHATS GOING ON!" He yells with black eyes. I back up against the bathtub trying to get away from him. Then Nathan and Jeremy bust in and grab ahold of Carter and fight to drag his big muscular body past of the small door frame and out of my room. I follow them out and find them going into the west wing. I stand before the hallway peering in.

"You can come." Patrick said from one of the rooms. How did he know I was waiting here? I shrugged then walked down the hall toward the sound. When I walked through the aging brown door, I come face to face with Nathan.

"Do you really want to see this?" He asks looking into my eyes.

"Yes." I reply and steps aside of him and scream about what was in front of me. Then I'm met face to face with the thing I've dreaded to see.

-----------------------------------------

A/N wow I'm a bitch right? lol I just so wanted to do a cliff hanger like that. anywho I'm sorry for the wait and I'm loving the new followers and likes!!! thanks so much! I really thought I wouldn't get this many reads and votes so keep making me happy!!!

The next goal hmmmmmm will be 100 votes because I know you can do this. I BELIEVE IN Y'ALL!!! ok got stupid school in the mornin then practice so please vote, like, and tell people about this book. I know it sucks but do it!!

Ok byee!!!