Chapter 5 : .....

Suho stare at his window, he miss the person he would often play with since he was a little. He would often stare on the mirror hoping he will come back.

He look over the door when he heard his mother knocking, "Mom?" He ask, His mother smile. "Can I get inside?" She ask. "Of course"

He let his mother inside his room and close the door, his mother sit on his bed and look on him with a worried look.

"Son, me and your father was going to US tommorow for a project" she said. Suho look on her and gave her a smile.

"Mom, why you look so worried?" He ask.

"It's just that, this is our first time being away from my beloved son" she said. Suho chuckle.

"Mom, it's okay, I'm already grow up," he said and his mother hug him. "I can't believe my little prince already grown up". She said and kiss his son face making Suho chuckle. "Mom, that thickles" he said and laugh.

Mr,Lee was watching them from the door and smile wishing, there will stay like that forever until they died.

At The Airport.

"Bye,mom,dad" Suho said and gave his parents a kiss before they start walking away from him.

He smile as he watch them, when they finally got inside he turn and walk on the parking lot.

He enter the car and start driving while not noticing the man who was staring at him from afar. He was listening to music while driving.

Arriving at the destination, he get inside the cafe and order some drink. On his way to his car a wind blow on him and his hat flow away.

"No, my hat" he said and follow the hat being taken away by a wind, the hat was the hat his friend gave him when he was a kid.

Running, he saw a man holding the hat while looking at it. "Mr!!!" He shouted as he run towards the man. The man turn and Suho eyes widen.

The man in front of him is so white and he look familiar to his eyes, "Uhh,Mr that hat was mine, can I get it back?" He ask pointing at the hat.

The man smile and give it to him, "Thanks" Suho said and gave the man a smile, he was worried why the so pale. "Mr,are you fine?" He ask. The man suddenly hold his hand which make Eunwoo shutter since the man hand is so cold.

"I'm okay," he replied while holding Eunwoo hand felt like he was doing something. After a seconds the man let go of his hand.

"T-thank you for the hat, I take my leaved now!"

Suho quickly turn not noticing the mark who was forming on his neck, the man smirk. "Finally"

Suho came home and quickly take a warm bath to freshen his self, doing his night routine and doing some skincare he noticed something on his left neck.

"Huh?,a mark?" He whisper, he touch it and was so confused how the mark suddenly appear on his neck.

"What the h*ll is this?" He whisper. He was clearly confused why there is a mark on his neck.