Chapter 10

Sahil and Vanya arrive at school and head to their classroom. Rachit and Aku are also present in the class. Rachit and Aku intentionally sit together on the front bench, forcing Sahil and Vanya to sit together in the back. As class begins, Vanya is focused on her work while Sahil stares at her with a silly smile on his face.

Vanya: "Sahil, what are you doing? The teacher is here and you're just staring at me."

Sahil continues to gaze at her, undeterred.

Vanya: "Sahil, are you okay? Stop staring at me and focus on your studies."

Arav: (with a silly grin) "How can I focus on studies when such a beautiful girl is sitting right in front of me?"

Vanya: "Stop buttering me up and just pay attention to your studies. If the teacher sees, you'll be out of class."

The teacher notices their exchange.

Teacher: "Sahil and Vanya seem to be very chatty. Get out of my class."

Vanya: "But, sir, it’s not my fault..."

Teacher: "Shut up! I said, get out of my class."

Both Sahil and Vanya exit the classroom. Sahil is still looking at Vanya with a playful expression.

Vanya: "This is all your fault. Why did you have to do all this?"

Sahil: "What can I do? It’s all your fault for being so beautiful."

Vanya: "Oh, so it’s my fault now? I didn’t ask you to keep staring at me."

Sahil: "It’s your fault for being so lovely. How can I not look at you when you’re right here?"

Their playful banter continues as they walk down the hallway.

Vanya: "Well, go ahead and look at someone else then. You spend all your time chasing after girls anyway."

Sahil: "Oh, hello! It’s not like I’m chasing after girls; girls chase after me. You know, I’m pretty hot."

Vanya: "Oh really?" (mockingly) "Wow, Sahil is so cute and hot... my foot!"

Sahil: "Baby, it’s not your foot—it’s your heart. I know you still love me."

Vanya: "No way. That’s just your delusion."

Their argument continues even after class ends. Aku and Rachit come out of the classroom and watch them, amused.

Aku: "They look so cute together, always bickering."

Rachit: "Yeah, they should just get together already."

Aku: "Exactly. Sahil needs to win Vanya over soon."

Rachit: "Don’t worry, baby. My buddy will handle everything."

Rachit and Aku approach Sahil and Vanya, who are still in the middle of their argument.

Rachit: "Why are you two still fighting like kids? Just stop."

Vanya: "Please, tell your friend to stop bothering me."

Sahil: "Hey, miss Bak bak, it’s not me bothering you. You’re the one who’s always talking."

Vanya: "Oh really? You’re calling me Back bak? You’re the one who’s being annoying."

Sahil: "From now on, your name is Miss Bak bak."

Vanya: "Fine, and your name is Mr. Akadu."

Sahil: "Who’s Mr. Akadu?"

Vanya: "You are! And I’m leaving. I don’t want to talk to Mr. Akadu."

Sahil: "Fine, go ahead. I’m not interested in talking to you anyway. There are plenty of girls around."