Date Preparations

I groaned, setting my head on the table in front of me. My head was throbbing and I had no idea why. I heard the front door opening and closing but I kept my head down. “What’s wrong?” Niall asked. “My head hurts” I answered, still not moving. “Did you take some medicine?” He asked as I felt his presence beside me. “I did, but it still hurts.” I whined. “The guys are downstairs” He informed me and I smiled, moving my head to the side so I could see his face.

“Want anything?” He questioned. “No” I answered softly. He then placed his hand on my forehead and his eyes widened. “You’re burning up” He frowned, pulling his hand back. “I’m okay, Niall” I mumbled. “That’s bullshit” He countered with a frown. Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted up. “Go on and sleep” He said as he set me down on my comfortable bed. “Bu-” I started to say but he shook his head. “Go and rest, I’ll take care of you” He whispered softly as he kissed my forehead. I felt myself getting drowsy as I heard the door closing.

~Niall’s Point Of View~

I sighed as I made my way down the stairs to the living room. The boys were watching T.V. when I passed in front of them and went into the kitchen. “Hey Niall, where’s Christy?” Liam asked as he followed me into the kitchen. “She’s upstairs, sick” I replied. “Harry!” I yelled and he walked into the kitchen moments later. “Yeah?” He questioned, raising an eyebrow. “Please help me cook” I said and he nodded. “I’ll go check on her” Liam said but I stopped him. “I told her to go to sleep” I informed him and he nodded. “What happened?” Harry asked as he rolled up his sleeves.

“Christy’s sick” I pointed out and he nodded. “So, we’re going to make homemade chicken soup?” Harry asked and I nodded. “Alright, how do we do this?” I asked as Liam went back to the living room. “Grab a pot and I’ll grab the chicken” He said and I nodded before going through the cabinets. I finally found a pot and placed it on top of the stove. Harry poured water into it and I just watched. “You know what, Niall. Go back to the living room, I’ll handle this” Harry smiled at me but I groaned. “Go on, I’ll be fine” He said and I sighed before leaving the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Harry came out holding a tray with a bowl and a glass of orange juice on it. “Bring it to her, mate” Harry smiled as he handed me the tray. “Thanks, Harry” I grinned before making my way up the stairs. As I opened the door to her room, I saw her sitting up in her bed as she stared at a picture beside her table. “Hey” I said softly and she looked up with a smile. “Hey” She greeted back and I entered her room. “Ooh, chicken soup” She grinned as I set the tray down in front of her.

“Thanks, Niall” She thanked me. “Well, Harry actually did all the work, but you’re welcome” I grinned and she hit me playfully. I grabbed the spoon and dipped it in the bowl. “Say ‘Ah’” I instructed as I pulled the spoon out with some soup. She gave me an odd look and rolled her eyes before grabbing the spoon from me. “I can eat, you know” She cackled and shoved the spoon in her mouth.

“No, no” I insisted, taking the spoon from her grasp. I dipped it into the liquid and held it up to her mouth. “Say ‘Ah’ or I will eat everything in your refrigerator” I threatened as her eyes widened. She immediately opened her mouth and I gently placed the spoon into it. “Just don’t eat my food” She said and I laughed, nodding.

~Christy’s Point of View~

The day went on with the boys - especially Niall – taking care of me. They sang me songs and we just hung out in my room. As darkness fell, I felt better. Niall looked at up at me from his guitar as I smiled. “I feel a bit better” I said and he grinned. “Can you guys stay over? I don’t have any fwiends” I pouted and he cackled, ruffling my hair before nodding.

“I’ll just tell the boys” He informed me as he set down the guitar. I grabbed my laptop and opened it, logging into Twitter. I looked at my timeline and saw tweets from Directioners. You know, from all the time I’ve spent with the boys, I almost forgot they were global superstars. I smiled at the thought as I typed in a new tweet.

ChristyIsAwesome: Thanks @NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik and @Real_Liam_Payne for taking care of me! Love you guys :*

I heard a chorus of “I love you’s” from downstairs and I grinned, scrolling through my interactions. Hate mail. Blech. Just because I was fake dating a member of the biggest boy band in the world. Psh. Hate, hate, hate, hate OOH! Hate. Hate. Hate. I sighed, logging out of Twitter and going on to my favourite fan fiction website; Wattpad. Scrolling through the categories, my door opened again and revealed a grinning Niall.

“I have Pepsi” He smiled, holding up Pepsi cans that he managed to fit in his hands. “And I thought Harry’s hands were the biggest….” I grumbled as he walked up to my bed and placed the cans in front of me. “How did you know that I was thirsty?” I questioned, opening one and chugging it down. Niall shrugged in response, opening a can as well. “Maybe because you posted a tweet that said ‘@NiallOfficial can you please bring me something to drink? My tongue is like sandpaper’” Niall smirked and I cackled.

“Well, thank you” I smiled. “Nah, it’s nothing. And remember that date I asked you about?” Niall questioned and I felt him tense as he said those words. “Yeah” I answered. “Well, I got it all planned. Does tomorrow night sound good?” He asked and I smiled, nodding. “So, where are we going?” I questioned, bringing my knees up to my chest and leaning my chin on them. “Well, that is for me to know and for you to find out” Niall teased, getting up from his seated position as he winked at me and made a hasty exit.

~Niall’s Point Of View~

Closing the door to Christy’s room, I leaned against it. “Everything has to be perfect” I mumbled, pacing outside of her room. As I continued pacing, I remembered something; something vital for the date. “Oh dear God, no” I almost yelled before I sprinted down the stairs. Fumbling with my keys to my car, I exited the house. Yes, I passed my driving test. The night was still young, which meant I was in luck. “Hey Niall! Where are you going?” The boys shouted as he was about to pull out of the driveway.

“I forgot something about the date tomorrow. Can you guys please help me?” I pleaded and they nodded, getting into the car. “What did you forget?” Harry questioned. “Four words: Candles, flowers and the London Eye” I answered, speeding through the streets. “You’re going to get stars for this kind of driving, Niall” Louis warned. “But this is important” I groaned. “Wait, did you say London Eye?” Zayn butted in.

“Are you going to rent the London Eye? That’s not possible, Niall. You know that it’s not possible.” Liam piped in and Niall rolled his eyes. “I’m not going to rent out the whole thing, Li. I’m just going prolong our stay there. Christy said she hasn’t been on it for years” I defended.

“Alright then. What are the candles and flowers for?” Harry asked. “I just need them. And you guys will help me set them up tomorrow, so you guys better get up early” I responded. “This is going to be the best date in the history of dates” I mumbled. I had a great feeling about it.

A/N: It's 2 in the morning and I was bored. This came out, and yeah, I know it sucks.