Oh No

I woke up, only to find my siblings gone again. My mum’s funeral and burial service was a month ago

 I sighed, combing my fingers through my hair. I had a job at our company. They said, and I quote ‘You don’t need to finish school. Just take your GCSEs then you’re in the company’. Since our family owned the company, we were only called if we had meetings and all. 

I was head designer so I just sent my designs to them through the computer. Even if I wanted to study, they wouldn’t let me. 

 I never wanted to be a businesswoman or anything. I wanted to be like other kids who went to school and hung out with friends. 

I couldn't be the ‘mature’ woman they wanted me to be. I wanted to live my life while I was young.

Or, if the One Direction boys were to say it, I wanna live while we’re young. My phone started ringing and I picked it up, seeing a new text from Niall. 

We grew closer to the extent that we were almost inseparable. Though, I still haven’t met the other guys except for Louis. Louis and I were pretty close.

We just didn’t usually hang out with only the two of us. We usually had Niall with us because he kept on following me.

From: Nialler

Can I go to your place? There’s a snog-fest here at our house and I’m pretty sure things will become more intense.

 I chuckled before typing back a reply.

To: Nialler

Sure. Tell them to use protection! 

Niall spent the month just going to my house and hanging out with me.

We didn’t actually go out to do things; we just stayed at my house and did stupid things that best friends usually do. 

I made my way to the bathroom, placing my clothes on the sink counter. I stripped down and stepped into the shower, letting the water calm my nerves. 

 I hastily washed my body and quickly put my clothes on, just as the doorbell rang. I grabbed my phone on my way out of my room.

I rushed down the stairs, opening the door to see Niall, standing there, staring at his phone.

“You’re at the right place, Niall. You’ve been here thousands of times” I smiled and he looked up, smiling back at me. “Come in” I said, making room for him to enter. 

“So, how’s the snog-fest?” I questioned, shutting the door and leading him into the living room. 

 “It was terrible. Seriously. Zayn was up in his room with Perrie while Louis was eating Eleanor’s face. Liam and Harry went out, leaving me alone. So, I decided to come here” He explained and I nodded.

“You don’t think that Zayn is doing Perrie right now, don’t you?”

“He probably is” He cackled and I laughed along. I got up and walked to the kitchen. 

“Want something to drink?”

“Water would be fine” I grabbed two bottles from my fridge and walked back to the living room.

“Wait, I got some snacks in the pantry” I said, placing the two bottles down. 

I made my way back to the kitchen, opening the pantry and grabbing two of the cylindrical containers. I brought them back to the living room.

“Wait, you have a piano?” He asked and I nodded as he eyed the piano by the window.