Ow

After almost buying everything in every store, we made our way to lunch.

“We bought a lot of things” Eleanor pointed out as she eyed the bags that were surrounding our table as we ate at the food court. 

“You don’t say” Perrie said sarcastically.

So, we got to know each other while wrecking some stores……yeah…..nice way to get to know each other better.

I tookt a sip of my smoothie and my throat instantly hurt. “Ow” I whimpered and the two girls gave me concerned looks.

“Are you okay?” Eleanor asked and I nodded. “I’m fine. Throat just hurts and I think my smoothie is just too cold” I explained and they nodded before eating again.

I followed their lead and finished my burger.

I know it wasn't not very healthy to eat this, but it was delicious. I tried to swallow again but it was very painful.

I tried to keep my food down as I had the urge to release everything I just ate.

“You look ill” Perrie stated with concern. “No, I’m fine” I choked out, taking another gulp of my smoothie.

The pain seemed to go away and I smiled slightly at the relief. The girls finished their food and soon we were on our way to my car.

“So, to the guys’ house or your house?” I asked.

“I live quite far from here. I’m from Manchester but I’m staying here with Louis for a while” Eleanor said and I nodded.

“To the boys!” Perrie screamed, going to the passenger’s seat but Eleanor beat her to it.

“My turn” She grinned.

“Bu-”

“Just get in the car” Eleanor mocked with a smirk.

“I will get you for this, El” Perrie warned, narrowing her eyes at Eleanor before getting in the backseat.

I slipped into my seat and made my way back to the guys’ house.

When we arrived, the house was practically a mess. It did not look anything like it did when we left this place 3 hours ago.

“Oh my God” Eleanor breathed.

“Boys?” Perrie called as Zayn ran out of a random room with something gooey on his hair.

“Get this out of my hair!” He yelled, running around as Harry came out of the same room Zayn came from.

“That’s what you get for threatening my curls” He said, poking his tongue out at Zayn.

I noticed that Harry only had a pair of boxers on…….awkward.

I then heard the pounding of feet upstairs, followed by a shrill scream. “Louis, do not touch my guitar!” Liam yelled from upstairs.

“Louis!” He screamed then we heard a loud thud. Niall was in the kitchen with the mixer on.

Something was on the walls and ceiling. “Hey” He smiled, looking up from his phone.

“This house is upside down and all you say is ‘Hey’?” Eleanor asked.

“Oh, it’s usually like this when you girls aren’t around” He shrugged like it was the most normal thing in the world. I couldn't actually talk since my throat hurt again.

“What?!” Eleanor and Perrie yelled at the same time. Niall nodded as Louis entered. “It’s true” He shrugged, turning the mixer off.

“What did you do to Liam’s guitar?” Eleanor asked. “I licked it” Louis smiled proudly. “How’d it taste?” I croaked.