21- long ride home

Sorry guys for not updating in awhile

Emily's POV
No one spoke between Matt and I. We landed and we got back to California without saying one word to eachother. I was ready just to be back with the boys and away from my unruly sister.
I just couldn't wait to see Hayes.

I hopped out of the shower when I heard a knock on the door. I wrapped a towel around my body and open it. Hayes was standing there smiling with flowers in his hand. I giggled like a little kid at him. I was so happy to see him and couldn't contain it anymore. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back.
"I missed you Em." He smiled up at me.
"I missed you too" we parted and I just felt the urge to kiss him so I went in for it. He backed away before I could even plant a kiss.
"What the hell!" He backed away even more. Great does the drama ever end.
"I'm sorry itss..." he cut me off
"I have a girlfriend, Emily" now it was my turn to back away.
"Who?" I asked shamelessly not wanting to know the answer.
"Madison" I laughed at what I thought was a joke.
"What? What's so funny?" I shrugged my shoulders and he just walked off.

I did something I thought I would never do, I called Cameron.
I asked him if he could come over and he told me he would be over in a few minutes. I slipped on leggings and a tank top and when I was done I heard a knock on the hotel and i answered it.
Cameron stood there shy and nervous a side I don't see often.
"Hey Em what's..." I cut him off by slamming but lips onto his. At first he didn't kiss back then he did. One thing led to another and you know.

Next chapter coming up