The Truth is revealed- Chapter 6

~Emily’s POV~

After Shawn and I were done at pool we got a text from the boys saying to meet at Cam and Nash’s room.

We knocked on the door. It opened revealing Hayes,

“Hey Em!” He stood shirtless in the door way.

“Hi, we got a text saying to come here.” I referred to Shawn and I. Hayes looked at me confused.

“We?”

“Yeah w...” I turned to look at Shawn but he wasn’t there,

“Shawn was here.”

“Ok do you want to come in or..”

“Yeah.” I interrupted him and walked in. All the boys sat in the room, Taylor was with Haley (I finally found out her name) Aaron was on the coach with Matt who was looking at his phone. Nash was laying on one half of his bed on his phone and Hayes was leaned up against the wall on the other again on his phone. Jack and Jack were on their laptop with ear buds in. Cameron was in a chair next to the wall with his phone plugged into the charger. Still no sign of Shawn and I was starting to worry, but he’s fine I know.

“Hey guys the 02l guys are going to be in town should we have them over?” Cameron looked up from his phone then I felt my phone buzz.

Mendes- Hey, I’m fine just went out for some dinner and time to think. See ya soon luv ya :*

I sighed in relief, Then I heard Cameron walk into on the phone, he was whispering to who ever was on the phone. I kind of maybe listened without him knowing.

Cameron- Listen you can’t hit on her, Kian.

Pause

Cameron- Kian seriously Emily is off limits. It’s going to be hard to get her to forgive us but with Mr. Hot shot she will fall for you.

Pause

Cameron- You’re an idiot (laughs) Understand?

Pause

Cameron- Good okay see ya later bye.