Plane part 1- Chapter 14

I began walk back to my room. Mhawn, that’s weird. Shawn and I are best friend nothing else. Besides he likes Madison. A cheater cheater, mhm. Cameron has some real problems. I approached my door; I gulped as I turned the knob. I heard all the guys messing around. As I opened the door, the room got silent.

“Emily?” I stepped into the room. Matt’s eyes were red and the other boys weren’t looking at me. Matt sympathetically looks as me. Ok what’s going on?

“Yeah it’s me.” I half smile. Matt comes up and hugs me. But, the other boys guilty look at me. Madison smirks.

“Can I talk to you in the hall.” Aaron questions. I nod, we walk into the hall shutting the door.

“What’s up with everyone?” I’m seriously confused.

“Well your mom called you on your phone and left you a voicemail. Matt saw your phone so he listened to it. He thought you were going to do something…. Anyway so he told us and we tried find you but then Cameron came back and said he had found you.” Aaron explained

“So why would I do anything? What did my mom say?” He handed me my phone and left.

-Voice Mail 1 new- I clicked it on

Mom: Hey honey its your mom. Well… um today the police came to the door. Well your sister, you know. Like the dead one, Katie. Like Katie well she is. Um. She’s not dad. *Cries* Emily she is in the hospital. She was stabbed multiple times but she’s ok. Katie is alive. (Her voice Is weak
) Call me when you can. I love you.

_Ends Voice mail_

Katie is alive! Oh my. Oh no I have to go see her! Why would she let me be in so much pain. I run into my room throwing everything into my suite case. I go to my computer and start to look for tickets. My eyes become heavy and I struggle to stay awake.

-Matt’s POV-

I see Emily sleeping, I laugh and see plane tickets pulled up. I print out two tickets instead of one for both of us. I let her leave once I’m not making the same mistake. I pack my stuff and go into our room and get our stuff ready. Our flight is at 7 am and it’s 9pm right now so I go to sleep. Tomorrow I’m going to make sure she knows everything I need to tell her.

~~~~Hey guys hope you like this chapter! What do you think Matt has to tell her?~~~~~