Plane part 2- Chapter 16

Don't forget to check out my Nash Grier Fanfic called Just One More Day

-Emily's POV-

I opened my eyes to see Matt staring at me. I look at my phone, 5:30. Why am I up so early?

"Morning princess." Matt smiled. I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Matt why are we up so early?" I looked next to him and there sat all my stuff and more.

"We are going to back to (idk think I ever said where they were from I'll just say Wisconsin)." I gave him a questioning look.

"We huh?" He nodded and handed me the plane tickets. I jumped out of bed and threw sweatpants and a Packers long sleeve shirt . I threw my hair into a ponytail and just left my face naked. He asked me if we were ready and I nodded. We stopped at Starbucks on the way to the airport. Finally we arrive to airport and were in the waiting area.

"Matt why you coming with me?" he looked down but then up. Our eyes met and everything else went away. The room began to spin as we slowly leaned in closer, I closed my eyes. Just as our lips were going to connect the loud speaker announced that our fly was loading. I groaned and as I we parted. WE WERE GOING TO KISS OMFG. I pulled my luggage and just imaged his lips on mine. I smiled just thinking about.

"Emily?" I snapped out of my day dream.

"yes?"

"why are you smiling?" I mentally slapped myself. I quickly thought of an excuse.

"because I get to see my sister with my best friend." I smile looking at him. Shit you just friend zoned him. Emily! He glanced down

"best friends huh?" he shyly asked. Maybe more.

"really?" Matt looked up trying not to look excited.

"I said that out loud?" he nodded as he boarded the plane and I took the window seat.

"how did you know that I like the outside seat?" matt questioned as we sat down.

"I didn't know" I shrugged my shoulders laughing slightly.

"well I don't so can we please switch?" he begged. I shook my head and stuck my tongue out. He pouted for awhile then I pulled out my phone and began to listen to music. Matt took the other ear bud and fell asleep on my shoulder. I laugh at him and took a picture for instagram.

'look at my little bby sleeping💗 @matthewespinosa'

***GUESS IM MEETING MY INTERNET BEST FRIEND AND GOING TO DIGITOUR!!!!!! OMFG. Anyway sorry I have been busy I'm suppose to get straight A+ s for the IPhone 6 that's not going to happen but if I get straight As I get a Samsung***