Stuck- Chapter 10

“Em..ily!” Hayes’s laugh echoes through the room when he walks into the bathroom. Laughing at the scene before him. I went to go call someone so I went and sat on the toilet and it happens to be open and I’m stuck in the toilet.

“Hayes help me up.” I plead struggling to climb out of the toilet finally giving up. He laughs and pulls out his phone.

“Say Hayes is your favorite boy in the world.” He evilly grins                           

“Hayes is your favorite boy in the world.” I mimic him. He flips his fake hair and begins to leave me in the toilet.  I pick up my phone and dial Matt’s number.

Matt- Emily why are you calling me you’re literally in the bathroom next door.

He laughs

Emily- I’m stuck.

Matt- Ew why are you having sex?

He jokily laughs

Emily- in the toilet, idiot

Matt- OH coming

He hangs up and I sit there waiting. I start singing ‘shower- Becky g’

“Dancing in the mirror singing on the toilet la de la da da! Singing on the toilet!” I hear someone laughing as I start moving as I’m singing.

“I’m the idiot?” Matt chirps and raises his eyebrows

“And I actually thought you were smarter than me.” He laughs and pulls me up.

“I am it’s just Hayes left the toilet seat up.” I look down at my skirt soaked I frowned.

“Hey do you want to go back to the boys or…” I questioned matt wiggled his eyebrows

“Or watching a movie.” I finished

“Let’s watch one movie then go back.” He replied

“Ok but first I have to change.” I walked to my drawers and picked out leggings and a Green bay packers tee. (It’s a football team. Yeah I’m from Wisconsin) I closed the bathroom down and changed and threw my hair into a high ponytail. Matt was on his phone so I snuck up on him.

“Ahhh!” Matt screams as I jump on the bed. I laugh and he playfully hits me.

“What should we watch?” Matt questions as I settle next to him on the bed facing the tv.

“One Direction movie?” He fake gags Then I jump up and put it in the DVD player.

We are sitting watching the movie when I hear snoring; matt is sleeping I quietly laugh. I turned off the tv and put a blanket on him and walked to Nash’s room.

Knock knock

Kian opens the door. I smile,

“Hey Em.” Kian says quietly as the boys are screaming.

“Hey.” I awkwardly looked down at the ground and Kian closes the door behind him and comes into the hallway.

“So how about that collab?” Kian shyly asks

“Sure hb we go back to your house?”  He nodded and went to the room and grabbed his keys.

****This chapter sucked ik but guys asks me question bc I think I’m going to do a Q and A so ask away****