Just lie- Chapter 5

Beep Beep Beep

I shut off my phone and walk to the bathroom. I rinse my face and brush my teeth. I take my hair out of the ponytail and it flops down. It’s tangled everywhere and is greasy, I attempt to brush it but I fail miserably. So, I unclothe myself and step into the shower. The warm water instantly tackles my sore muscle and I lean on the wall and just relax. I start to shave because I’m on a special trip, then I wash my hair. I start to drift off and then I’m startled by a voice.

“Morning Emily.” Hayes chirped. I jump to the side of the shower knocking down the bar of soap.

“Oh my Hayes don’t ever do that again.” He chuckled then I heard him brushing his teeth. He finished and he closed the door. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my wet body. I stepped out in the room and went to the closet. I grabbed a galaxy sweatshirt (with no hood I call it a jumper but I’ll use the English term) black leggings and no show socks (the socks you wear with Vans). I put my wet hair in a messy bun and went to the bathroom and put on cover up and mascara. I looked around the room no sign of Hayes so I slipped on my black Vans and headed over to Nash’s room. I knocked on the door and Jack G stood at the door.

“Hey.” A smile crept onto his face.

“Hi.” I smiled back then looked down In embarrassment. He opened the door and I walked into the room.

“Thanks.” I mumbled and sat on the bed next to someone. I looked up to see Shawn smiling back at me.

“Shawn oh my god!” I jumped at tackled him in a hug. He smiled and hugged me back.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I questioned as I sat back down. He chuckled,

“It was a surprise.” I just stared at him in amazement study his features since this was the first time I ever have actually met him. Just as he was about to speak then door opened, Taylor and the no name girl were sucking faces. I fake gaged and Shawn chuckled, Taylor lifted his head then the girl spoke.

“Do you have a problem?” I rolled my eyes

“No its just that we’re kind of in here and I prefer not to see someone have sex right in front of me.” Taylor faked laughed

“Really because you sucking Nash’s face in the hallway last night was ok?” Nash blushed I just got pissed

“Fuck you Taylor.” I spat and looked at my phone.

“Wait is this true are you like a thing?” Matt questioned.

“Just stop Matt it was a mistake.” Nash looked down I instantly felt bad.

“Come on Shawn were going swimming.” I grabbed Shawn’s hand we grabbed our swimsuits and walked down to the pool.

“Yeah so that’s why I didn’t tell you.” Shawn finished his story. We were in the hallway to the pool and I saw someone crying. I stopped Shawn looked at me confused then nodded as we closely inspected who it was, Matt. Shawn nudged me,

“Go I’ll meet you at the pool.” I smiled

“Thanks I love you Shawn.” I hugged him and sat beside Matt.

“Hey.” I quietly spoke.

“Hi.” He lifted his head and his eyes were blood shot.

“What’s wrong?” I rested my hand on his hand. He quickly pulled away.

“Nothing.” He looked away

“You’re lying”

“I know.” He rubbed his forehead.

“What’s wrong Matthew?” He shook his head and let it fall back onto the wall. He groaned,

“Everything.” He turned to face me.

“How can’t you see?”

“See what?”

“You have all the boys head over heels.”

“It’s not like that Matt”

“Or really then what is it like because if they don’t all like you then I’m confused.” He raised his voice then brought it back down

“They might like me but I have a past with some of them?”

“Why doesn’t anyone tell me anything?” He stood up I followed.

“It’s not you I would tell you but it’s not my choice.” I pleaded to Matt with my eyes.

“Then who’s is it? Em is someone hurting you?” He lifted my chin.

“I can’t say and no. I have to go bye.” I walked away and I turned to see him broken. All he wanted was an explanation and I couldn’t even give him that.

)))()()()( Don’t forget to Vote and Share!!! Comment if you like or don’t like the fact that Emily keeps lying about her past)()()()()(