Bathroom fun- Chapter 4

~Emily's POV~

Hayes invited me to the guys room so at 5:00 pm were eating at Nash and Cameron's room. Its currently 4:40 so I quickly took a shower and got dressed into sports bra and  a sweatshirt that was on the floor and some black Nike shorts. I put on some white socks and slipped on a pair of Nike sandals which were a little big so im guessing their Hayes but i dont care. I threw my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed a black headband. I didn't feel like wearing makeup because who the fuck cares, well obviously not me. I grabbed my wallet and my phone, I checked the time 4:50 well I can just go. I walked over to their room and knocked. Taylor answered the door shirtless. Lord someone throw a bible at my face.

"um hey." He leaned on the door frame.

"Hey" I kind of looked everywhere but him.

"who's there?" I heard Nash yell.

"Emily." Taylor answered back then I heard lots of foot steps coming towards the door. The door opened fully revealing all the guys shirtless.  What's up with guys and not wearing. Like I'm not arguing but zayummmmm.

"Hey Em!" Hayes smiled brightly looking me up and down.

"Your wearing my shoes and sweatshirt." He grinned and I just laughed.

"Oh sorry didn't know it was your is the food here?" I pushed my way through the boys looking for food just to find someone's laptop opened to YouTube with my video up.

"What the... I'm not even going to ask." the boys laughed nervously and quickly shut the computer.  I saw the pizza and I made a fun for it. I grabbed 5 pieces so I dont feel fat..

"So Emily are you single?" I nearly choked on my pizza which was half way gone.

"Nope." the boys looked down.

"Oh who ya dating?" Nash questioned.

"Harry Styles.. ya know the sex god?" they sighed and laughed.

"wow thats co.." Nash cut Hayes off

"You idiot she was joking" Nash playfully slapped Hayes in the face. Hayes ohhed and went back to his phone. I finished my pizza and the rest of the guys were done.

"I'm bored." I sighed at belly flopped onto the bed.

"Hi bored the names Cameron but you can call me sexy." He winked

"Your dumb" I flipped so I could we all the guys. He pretended to be hurt and I rolled my eyes and played 'Let it goat' on my phone. I screamed when I lost again.

"Jack you suck." they looked at me confused.

"Why?" they both questioned. I laughed and threw my phone at Jack G. He caught it and laughed then showed the boys.

"lets play truth or dare." carter spoke up.

"Hey he talks!" I pointed to him and giggled and as I the dumb person was laughing I fell onto the floor. Which was actually SHIRTLESS TAYLOR CANIFF LAYING ON HIS BACK ON HIS PHONE! So I fell on top of him in a really awkward position.  I scrambled to climb off but I just fell back onto him.

"Hey Tay." I awkwardly spoke as everyone watched me fail to get up. Taylor pulled me up from the ground. My cheeks burned red *insert mental face palm*

"Anyway back to truth or dare sound ok?" Carter re asked we all nodded and we began to play.

////Game/////

"Taylor truth or dare?" Nash miscrevious smirked. 

"Dare." Taylor confidently replied. Nash whispered to Cameron the smiled. Just then a girl pops her head in the door.