Story time- Chapter 7

(Listen to If I were a Boy – Rachel Crow’s version)

He remembers me. They remember, I’m going to be sick. I ran out of the kitchen and flung the door open and stormed out.  The hot tears fled onto my face and I didn’t really care how I looked sitting in the hallway crying. Just thinking I could pretend that they didn’t hurt me. That they didn’t bruise me and crack me. They never did break me only because I knew if I broke they would win.  They have me in their game since Katie died; but why did they start to me not to any other girl, why me?

“Emily?” I looked up to see Matt standing there.

“Yeah?” He sat next to me.

“Seems like we meet way to much like this.” He slightly laughed

“Yeah”

“What’s wrong Emily?” Should I tell him?

“It’s nothing.” I wiped some of the tears off my hot face.

“Why can’t you tell me Em?” I turned to face him and shook my head.

“I just can’t.”

“Please.” I rested my head on his shoulder and explained everything to him, he silently sat listening then he spoke.

“I know why.” I looked up at him with a confused look.

“I know why the bullied you.” Matt repeated and I was shocked.

“Why did they?”  I stuttered the words out.

“He didn’t tell me the name or anything but now I know it was you.” He took a deep and I rested my head once again on his shoulder.

 “He told me that he loved this girl and she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and that she could cheer you up even if the world was ending. That her smile light up the world but she never did let any guy take advantage of her. Then he couldn’t help her and she was gone and he was heartbroken. He said he blamed himself but he pretend to blame the girl’s sister and that at first it was just stupid things like pushing but it got extreme and he just couldn’t stop it. Then one day she just left and he said that’s when he started Vine. He said you were the closet to her and that if he ever found the girl he would make it up to her.” I smiled knowing that he loved my sister. Matt turned and gazed into my eyes, then he smile. I quickly looked away as I realized I was staring at him. I blushed and he lightly chuckled then stood up and offered me his hand, I gladly accepted.

“Thanks, for everything.”

“It was no problem.” He shrugged and began to walk away. I grabbed his hand and he turned a smiled appeared on his face. We just looked at each other for a few seconds. Just kiss him, and then he spoke.

“I have to get going I’ll see you around. “ I nodded and he walked away. I just stood there for a couple minutes processing everything. Then I walked to my room and laid on Hayes’s to watch TV. I flipped through the channels, nothing good. Guess I’ll just take a shower; I got up and closed the bathroom door. I began to undress and waited for the water to heat up, when the bathroom was filled with steam I stepped into the shower. I washed my hair and shaved (ya know all that jazz). I turned off the water and wrapped the towel around my wet body.

~~~~Hey guys quick note please vote!! Thanks for 1k you guys are literally the best, sorry for shortness ~~~~~