Starbucks - Chapter 9

The birds began to chirp and the sun was shining through the windows. I yawned and stretched then felt a pair of arms around me. I turned to see Hayes's wrapped around my waist, I slowly removed his arms from my waist then stood up. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and applied light makeup. I turned to the closet and grabbed leggings and a one direction sweatshirt with a black tank top under. I went to the kitchen to see no food, great. Note sacasism. I left Hayes a note saying I was going to Starbucks and I grabbed my purse and phone. I began to down the hall way and I heard no noise coming from the boys rooms so I assumed that they were sleeping still. I checked the time on my phone, 6:30 am. Wow its really early. I stepped into Starbucks, that was alot faster then I presumed it would be. I went up to the counter and ordered my usual Vanila bean with extra whip cream.

"Ok is Emily with a I or an I e?" the lady asked behind the counter. I laughed at the thought of someone spelling my name wrong. She looked at me oddly then I told her it was a y. She handed me my drink and I thanked her, she smiled sweetly at me then I sat down. As I was scrolling through twitter I noticed I had a DM from Kian Lawley.

Kian~ Hey Emily I heard you joined Magcon and that me are hanging out tonight I was thinking after you could come over and collab with me?

Collad with THE Kian Lawley that would be rad but.

. Wait I forgot its 7 and they are coming over at 8. Shit. I quickly finished my drink and began to walk back. Finally when I was there I opened my door to see no one in my room. So, I took my hair out of the bun it was in from the night before and straightened it. I grabbed a black skater shirt and a crop top that said "Rad" in muti colors. Then I grabbed my black Vans and walked into Nash's room . Everyone was there even the 02l guys and they were filming some video. They stopped talking while I entered the room I awkwardly waved and they mumbled hey and hi and sup. Then continued to scream and act crazy.

"so what you guys doing?" I question and sat on the floor besides Hayes. He smiled and continued to try to not get hit in the face with crappy soap.

-I know this is short but it was in study hall love you all thanks for 2.1k!!!!-