23- awaken

*beep, beep*
I rolled over to see my alarm clock said 7. I turned to see I was in my bed back home. Confused I suddenly realized it was a dream. The whole thing was a dream, my sister wasn't alive, Cameron never kissed me, and most importantly I had never gone to Magcon. My mother paraded in with pancakes and bacon, with a huge grin on her face.
"Good morning Dear are you ready for Magcon? Your flight leaves at 8." I was still trying to grasp the thought of that I had never really meant the boys. I looked over by the closet to see my bags packed, I guess it's a new start.
I boarded the plane and listened to some music still trying to understand why it seem so real. I opened my laptop to see the Magcon website, showing all the boys. The boys that had me feel so bad about myself will be touring with me around the country yet somehow I had already forgiven them. The plane landed and I saw a group of boys with a sign that read my name. I wanted to go hug Hayes and say how sorry I am, but I remember it's was just a dream.

"Hi I'm Emily Spellman." I smiled as I approached them. They all introduced themselves and I soon forgot about the dream.

Back at hotel I got roomed with Hayes but he's really nice so it's ok.
"So Emily?" He smirked at me and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.
"Yeah?" He set his phone and plopped down next to me on the bed.
"Tell me about yourself" I smiled and told him, I looked at the clock and it read 5:39. We had been talking for two hours. I smiled, I had gotten by best friend back.
"Hey want to go and explore Chicago?" He smiled and leaped up.
"Let's do it!" I laughed and grabbed  my purse and we set off.

"Ok tell me, in all seriousness." Hayes pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of a baby hippo,
"Do you think I should get this for Nash for his birthday?" I almost spit my water out. Just before I could answer, the waiter brought us our food.
" No definitely not."  He made a pouty face
"Why not?" I took his phone and googled the size of an adult Hippo.
"This is why." I showed him it and he laughed, "I guess not huh"

YAYYYY IM BACK VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS!!!